Talk About Hands

Bella: It was afternoon in Adventure Bay and Ryder, Rocky and Rubble were coming back to the Lookout. Ryder decided to pass by Katie's parlour to see if she needs any help.

Ryder POV:

We reach Katie's parlour and see Mr. Porter's van. Mr. Porter and Katie were moving some boxes.

Ryder: Hi Katie and Mr. Porter! What are you up to?

Mr. Porter: The delivery guy mixed up Katie's and my orders, I ordered a bunch of ingredients...

Katie: And I ordered some accessories. So me and Mr. Porter are switching our packages. But we both ordered so many things, so it takes too much time.

Ryder: We can help.

Katie: Thanks.

Rocky POV:

I take out my claw. Rubble takes out his shovel. And we start picking up package by package from Mr. Porter's van to Katie's parlour. I noticed that Ryder picks up more than 2 boxes at a time with his hands while me and Rubble pick up 1 box at a time with our gear.

Rocky: Hey, Rubble. How do you think it would feel like to have hands?

Rubble: Well, it would feel weird, but we would certainly be able to carry more boxes!

Rocky: Oh well, we have to continue working fast! It's almost evening.

Katie: Thanks for your help Ryder !

Mr.Porter: Yeah without your and the pups' help we would have finished after a long time.

Ryder and the 2 pups: You're Welcome!

Mr. Porter: Okay I have to go now, it's getting late.

All : Bye Mr.Porter !

Ryder: We have to go too. And 1 more thing me and the pups along with Jake and Everest are going to the jungle tomorrow. Would you like to come?

Katie: Sure. And Cali would love to come too !

Ryder: Great! Tomorrow first thing in the morning we will come and pick you and Cali in the Paw Patroller. Okay Bye 👋.

Katie: Bye 👋.

_____________________________________________

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

♡I will try to publish the 2nd Chapter as soon as possible.

MagentaGreenLover Out ✌
_____________________________________________