Another World

(Author's Note~ Hey guys! Thanks for 300 reads on this story! I never expected it to cross 100! I was going to do an Among Us chapter, and I was so excited to write it. But sadly, my mother is against Among Us. So, I won't be able to write it.
And sorry for not updating for a long time.
That's all. Enjoy this chapter!)
__________________________________________
Previously~

Chase: Hey guys, anyone wants to play Among Us?

Pups (including Katie and Jake): Okay!

Rocky: I'll give the code. The code is RLTPOA.
___________________________________________

Bella: Skye takes the bunch of bananas to the top of the Temple where she finds Big Hairy.

Skye: HEY, BIG HAIRY! WANT SOME BANANAS?

Bella: Big Hairy noticed Skye with the bananas and started to follow her far from the Temple. Meanwhile Rubble was Bulldozing the rocks of the collapsed door.

Marshall POV

After Rubble removed the last rock I entered the Temple and saw Tracker with the monkeys.

Marshall: Tracker!

Tracker: Hola amigos. Estoy tan contento de verte! I hurt my front paw with a rock and now I can't walk on it .😕

Marshall: Don't worry. I will help you. Ruff! X-ray Screen! Hm.. It's only a sprain. You will need to rest on it for a while.

Bella: After Marshall bandaged Tracker's paw, Rubble noticed that Mandy was going deep into the Temple and he told Ryder about it.

Ryder: We need all paws on deck!

Marshall: But why? We can do it ourselves.

Ryder: I just feel that we will need every pup, for some reason or the other.

Bella: Ryder called the pups with his Pup Pad and told them all to come to the Temple. After all the pups came with Jake, Cali, Katie and Carlos, they parked their vehicles and stood in order.

Chase: PAW Patrol Ready For Action, Ryder Sir!

Ryder: Mandy went deep into the Temple and I thought we could rescue her and explore more of the Temple. Because that's what we came for!

All: *cheering*

Bella: Everyone started their walk into the Temple and after a few minutes of walking, they saw Mandy running to the exit of the Temple. And before they could react, everyone except for Marshall fell into a booby trap.

Marshall: Wait for meeeee! *jumps into the hole*

Bella: They all cheered as they were sliding on a very fun slide. Then they all crash landed on some mattresses... The person who made the trap is so nice. Marshall fell on the mattress and bounced so high and crash landed on Everest.

Marshall and Everest: I'm good !

Tracker: Shhh, I can hear something.....its a very weird sound....its sound close. Follow me everyone!

Bella: Everyone follows Tracker till they reach a wall with a big Shiny red button beside it.

Ryder: I guess it's a dead end 🤷‍♂️.

Tracker: No! I can hear the sound..its like its behind this wall.

Zuma: I think I can hear it too dude!

Marshall: What if...I press this Big Red Shiny Button?

Jake: No marshall.We don't know what will happen if....

Bella: Before Jake could complete his sentence, Marshall pushed the button.

Katie: Well...I guess nothing happens.

Bella: After a few seconds of silence and Calli snoring, the ground shook and the wall slowly started to open showing a colorful, vibrant portal.
When the wall open fully, everyone got sucked into the portal into another world.

____________________________________________

♡I hope you enjoyed this Chapter!

♡I will publish the next Chapter as soon as possible.

MagentaGreenLover out✌
_____________________________________________