Pups Get Going

Previously~

Ryder: Great! Tomorrow first thing in the morning we will come and pick you and Cali in the Paw Patroller. Okay Bye 👋.

Katie: Bye 👋.

____________________________________________________________

Bella: The next morning, Ryder and Chase woke up first. Ryder was having Cereals and Orange Juice while Chase was watching the Sunrise.

Chase POV:

When the sun rose, I took out my megaphone and woke the pups up.

Chase: Rar! Megaphone! *in megaphone*   EVERY PUP! WAKE UP! (It Rhymes😋) WE HAVE TO GO TO THE JUNGLE WITH EVEREST AND JAKE AND KATIE!!!

Marshall: Everest !? Where? Where?

Chase: Silly Marshall, we are going to the Jungle WITH Everest. Everest isn't here now!

Marshall: Hehe. *blushes*  

Bella: The pups eat breakfast and prepare their bags as they would be staying in the Jungle for a couple of days. Everyone goes into the PAW Patroller and they start moving. 

Skye: Since I woke up, I have been hearing a voice. It sounded like a girl...narrating what we do?!

Ryder: We can't hear anything.

Zuma: Maybe you awe just heawing things.

Skye: *Whispers to herself*  I know I'm not hearing things...

Ryder: Anyways... Robo-Dog, let's head to Katie's and then pick up Jake and Everest and head to the Jungle. 

Marshall: Everest?! Where? Where?

*Everyone stares at Marshall*

Marshall: *blushes*

Ryder: It will take us 3 days to reach the Jungle, because we have to take the long path as the short path was blocked with the mud from the rain. So let's get movin' !

Robo-Dog: Arf! Arf!

Bella: They head to Katie's parlor-

Skye: Who are you? 

Bella: I'm your narrator.

Skye: We don't need a narrator! 

Bella: Yeah, you do! See what you have done? We are already on our way to Jake's Mountain and the viewers didn't know what happened when Ryder saw Katie enter the PAW Patroller!

Skye: No one needs to know-

Chase: Who are you talking to, Skye?

Skye: I am talking to-

Bella: THEN, they reached Jake's Mountain and they all welcomed Jake and Everest into the PAW Patroller.

Skye: Hey! 

Everest: Hi Skye! How are you? 

Skye: I'm fine. 

Marshall: Hi Everest! It is a great pleasure to see you again!

Everest: Oh, hi Marshall! I'm happy to see you again too!

Marshall: You?.... Are happy to see me?

Everest: Um... Yeah?

Chase: Marshall! Do you wanna come and play a game with me, Rocky, Rubble and Zuma?

Marshall: Uh... Yeah! I'm coming! *goes to the others*    

Everest: Uh...Skye? Do you wanna come and play with us?

Skye: Um... I will come later.

Bella: What's wrong, Skye? Why are you making a big deal about me?

Skye: Ugh! Get away from me! Because of you, everyone thinks I'm a weirdo who "hears things".

Bella: I'm sorry you feel that way. If you are the only one who hears me, and we are both girls, why don't we become friends?

Skye: Well... okay! Friends! What's your name?

Bella: I'm Bella.

Skye: And I'm Skye.

Bella: I already know that you are Skye. I am the narrator of the story. Duh.

Skye: Oh, right. Okay, I gotta go play with the other pups. You can continue narrating.

Skye POV: 

I go to the other pups and asked them what they are playing.

Everest: We are playing 'Truth or Dare'.

Chase: Wanna play with us?

Skye: Sure. Whose turn is it to spin?

Chase: It is my turn. *spins bottle and it lands on Skye* (coincidence) Skye. Truth or Dare?

Skye: I pick truth!

Chase:  Okay, your question is.....

Bella: Cali interrupts by entering the game.
_____________________________________________

❤ I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

❤Comment a truth that Chase should ask Skye and comment down some truths and dares that the pups should give each other. And no savage things as they are in the PAW Patroller and Ryder, Katie, Jake might see them.😏

❤I will publish the next chapter as soon as possible.

MagentaGreenLover Out✌
_____________________________________________