Robo-Pup

Previously~

Bella: Everyone ate their dinner and Rubble ate his after-dinner.Then they all went to sleep. Good night Skye.

Skye: Good Night Bella.
____________________________________________

NEXT MORNING

Bella: As always, Chase wakes up first and dresses up to use his megaphone to wake the others up.

Chase*in megaphone*:  Every pup! Wake up! Time for Breakfast!

Rubble: Did someone say BREAKFAST?!

Bella: Rubble started running around as he was wearing a blindfold and couldn't see anything.😂 And then he crashed on poor Marshall, who was soundly sleeping.🤣

Marshall: I'm awake and okay!

Everyone: *laughing*   

Rubble: Sorry Marshall!😅

Bella: While everyone including Cali were eating their breakfast and Rubble started eating his after-breakfast, Ryder received a call.

*Pup Pad Ringing*

Ryder: Hey, Carlos! What's wrong?

Carlos: Hi Ryder! Mandy and some other monkeys were in the Monkey Temple. Then Big Hairy jumped on top of the Temple because there was a bunch of bananas on the roof. Then, the door of the Temple collapsed, and now the monkeys are locked in the Temple. And you have to get here soon or else Big Hairy will enter the Temple through the hole in the roof, and cause chaos and might make the Temple collapse entirely!

Ryder: Oh. But we are still 2 days away from the Jungle. We will have to come with the Air Patroller.

Robo-Dog: Arf, Arf?

Ryder: Don't worry, Carlos. We will handle this. No Big Hairy is too big, No pup is too small! PAW Patrol, to the control room!

Pups: Ryder need us!

Bella: The pups dress up in their Jungle outfits. Cali, Katie and Jake come along and reach the cab first, while Marshall trips on the food bowls and lands on the pups causing a-

*CRASH*

Bella: Yeah, that. The bowls fall on the pups' heads like hats.

Marshall: Is it Lunch-Time yet?

Pups: Hahahahahahahaha!

Chase: PAW Patrol Ready for Action, Ryder Sir!

Ryder: Thanks for hurrying, pups. Queen Mandy and the other monkeys are stuck in the Monkey Temple, and Big Hairy is on the roof. The door had collapsed and the monkeys are stuck in the Temple! We have to act fast, or else the whole Temple might collapse on them!

Pups: *gasp*

 Ryder: So for this mission we will need the Air Patroller.

Katie: But Ryder, Robo-Dog is here. How will he bring the Air Patroller?

Ryder: That's why I have been working on this new invention before the adventure.

Bella: Ryder presses a button on his Pup-Pad and the screen turns on.

Robo-Dog: *gasp*

Bella: On the TV Screen appears a Girl Robo-Dog??

Everyone: What?!

Ryder: Everyone, I introduce you to Robo-Pup.Well she isn't a pup, but we'll figure out a name for her later.

Everyone: Hi Robo-pup!

Robo-Pup: Ruff! Ruff!

Ryder: We will introduce each other later. Now Robo-Pup, bring in the Air Patroller as fast as you can. You can track the PAW Patroller to know our location through Pup-Tag.

Robo-Pup: Ruff! Ruff!

Ryder: I guess we'll have to wait till Robo-Pup comes with the Air Patroller.🤷‍♂️

Bella: Hey Skye! Do you see that Robo-Dog is okay? He seems to be blushing? I never saw a robot blush! 🤨

Skye: Yeah weird.🤔I kinda think that I know why but I won't overthink it as robots don't have feelings.🤷‍♀️

Bella: Okay.

Bella: After a few minutes, they all hear the Air Patroller coming in for a landing. Then they all including Robo-Dog go from the Paw Patroller to the Air Patroller. They all take their seats and Katie and Jake sit with the pups while a chair came out from the floor beside Robo-Pup for Robo-Dog to sit on.Then with the giant hook of the Air Patroller they carried the Paw Patroller.

Ryder: Okay Pups now I'll give you your missions. Rubble, I'll need you to remove the rocks of the collapsed door of the Temple.

Rubble:Rubble on the Double!!!

Ryder:And Sky I'll use use your hook to carry a bunch of bananas to lure Big Hairy away from the Temple.

Skye:Lets take to the sky!!!

Ryder: Marshall I'll need you to make sure that all the monkeys are fine and healthy and that no rocks hurt them.

Marshal:I'm ready for a Ruff Ruff rescue!!!

Ryder: You three need your vehicles so when we land the Paw Patroller Robo-Dog will open the doors for you to get them. Got it Robo-Dog? Robo-Dog?

Robo-Dog POV

The moment I saw Robo-Pup on TV, I couldn't remove her from my memory. And now, I'm sitting right next to her! She is so beautiful! She has Pink ears and pretty, warm eyes and a bow tie on the top of her right ear. I stare at her in awe, until I hear my owner calling my name.

Robo-Dog: Arf! Arf!

Ryder: Are you okay, Robo-Dog?

Robo-Dog: *nods head*

Ryder: Okay.

Bella: After an hour, they reach the Jungle, and put down the PAW Patroller. All the required pups take their places. Skye takes the bunch of bananas and flies over the Temple. Marshall was riding with Rubble to reach the Temple. Robo-Dog locked the PAW Patroller and went back to the Air Patroller.

Ryder: Hit it, Robo-Pup!

Bella: Ryder deploys from the Air Patroller to supervise the pups' work.

Chase: Hey guys, anyone wants to play Among Us?

Pups (including Katie and Jake): Okay!

Rocky: I'll give the code. The code is RLTPOA.

(A/N~ Unshuffle the letters and comment down the answer)

____________________________________________

♡I hope you enjoyed this Chapter!

♡Comment down a good name for Robo-Pup.

♡I will publish the next Chapter as soon as possible.

MagentaGreenLover out✌
_____________________________________________