part 44

In evening ,

Anika complete her work thought to wake up shivaay as they have to leave to Om house. She came to find him sleeping peacefully. As last two days are very hectic . She sat beside him .
Seeing him lovingly.

Anika pov

I just want to tell my feelings as soon as possible. But i am waiting for the right time. I don't know about ur feelings and if u don't have same as me. Their is no problem. I wish we will be together forever.

Pov end

She come out of her thoughts by the sound of shivaay.

S: i know i am handsome but stop staring me like this.

Anika see him grinning her jaw drop to the ground listening him.

Before she could react shivaay pull her and  hover her. Both were seeing eachother lovingly. Shivaay tug the hair strands that disturbing his view.
Anika is breathing heavily due to proximity.

A: shiv..shivaay..kya...rahe..hai...

S: me kya kar raha hu.

A: shivaay hatiye.

He lean close to her and said

S: tum jakar batao.( Huskily)

A: shivaay pls.

S: aise nhi i want something.

A: kya chahiye aapko.

S: mujhe kuch mitha chaiye.

A: shivaay aap mitha nhi kahate hai waise bhi ghar mein kuch nhi hai.

S: mein uss mithe ki baat nhi kar raha hu.

Anika look him in confusion. Shivaay rub his thumb on her lower lip. And Anika look him in shock. Shivaay lean close to her and she close her eyes tightly . But shivaay kiss on her cheek.
And roll back to his side and start laughing . It take some seconds to anika for  understand what happened.
She take pillow and hit him.

S: Anika kya kar rhi ho.

A: dikh nhi raha hai aapko.

She again hit him. But next time shivaay start tickling her.

A: shiv... Stop..

Both were laughing and enjoying.
Then both get ready . Left to om house.

In car

Shivaay is driving and Anika is lost in her thoughts.

S: Anika kya hua kaha khoyi hui ho.

A: time kitne jaldii nikal jata hai na shivaay . Aapko yaad hai isse pahle  hum aise hi om k ghar gaye the humari shaadi ki discussion k liye aur
aaj hum gauri aur om ki shaadi k discussion k liye ja rahe hai.

S: wo toh hai . I am very happy for both of them.

Both of them reach their. They welcome by om parents and gauri parents are also their.

Note :- Deepti and Vijay are the parents of gauri and know shivay very well .

Shivika take both the couples blessings. And Anika go and give hug to om and gauri congrats both them.
All settle in living room.

N : shivaay Anika jaisa kii gauri aur om ne haa bol di hai shaadi kii toh humne pandit jii ko bolya hai aate hi hoge.

S: jii maa atlast iss idiot ko samjh aaya aur isne gauri ko propose kar diya varna mere ko laga tha issko puri zindagi lag jayegii.