part 33

Guys i am making some corrections of previous part.

______________________________________

S: we are leaving happily . Then mom wants me to marry . She want to see her daughter in law . And i don't want to marry . Mom told  me about u and i am not ready. She emotional blackmail me to meet  u that's by i came that day to ur house. Today during Rashmi and sid engagement their parents are their to give blessings performing rituals. I also want the same. i miss them so much . Am i that bad like people say so god snatch my happiness .(crying continuously)

Anika is just rubbing his back to make him calm she never in dreams thought that shivaay is having so much pain

A: shivaay it's nothing like that shivaay pls calm down.

S: a..aa..Anika  u will leave me..na...like others do....(breathing heavily because of continuously crying and effect of alcohol).

A: shivaay pls calm down have some water shivaay pls.( She make him drink water to calm him down)

But shivaay is not in State to understand anything he just keep saying don't leave me Anika . With no other option to calm him.

Anika kissed him on his lips.yes she kissed him. Their first kiss. Both were kissing eachother slowly.  Both were taking eachother pain. By that kiss Anika is assuring him that she is not going anywhere leaving him alone.she was always there for him.that was not that magical but that is something beyond the magical as both were their for eachother.(o Jaana sad version 5 )

Both break the kiss because lack of oxygen. Their forehead is resting with eachother.

A: shivaay i am  not  going anywhere. nothing gonna happen to me shivay . because u are their with me. I trust u more than anything. U are not bad . You are prefect shivaay best son,best bhai,best husband . Noone is like u aur koyi ho bhi nhi skata hai. The way u love and care u family no one can do.

Shivaay just hug her tightly both were holding eachother like their life depends on them only. both were crying .

After sometime Anika feel some weight  shivaay breath become even now.she slowly break the hug .and make him sleep on bed properly. And cover him with duvet and sit beside him  and caressing his hairs.

 And cover him with duvet and sit beside him  and caressing his hairs