part 49

He come after changing the clothes to find anika is sitting at the edge of bed her head is resting b/w her palms.
Shivaay go and sit beside.

S: what happened.

Anika neither move nor give any response . Shivaay her hands and make her look . He find anika eyes red. Like she cried.
Shivaay kneel down infront of her and take her hands into his.

S: Anika kya hua tum ro kyu rahi hu.

Anika is nodded her head in no .

S: Anika.

A: then promise u will not laugh after listening.

S: ohkk promise. Now tell me.

A: i am not able to do packing. It's so frustrating.

After listening her shivaay start laughing.

A: shivaay u promise me. See that's by i am not telling u. U always break ur promises.

More tears form in her eyes.

S: sorry.. but ( controlling his laugh).
Isme rone wali kya baat hai. Aur mein jab tumse bola tha m help kar dunga toh tab kyu nhi bola.
And second thing   i never in life break promise that u know very well.

He wipe her tears. Make her stand and drag her downstairs.

S: first have dinner. Then we will do packing.

Then both have their dinner Anika is silent throughout. Shivaay observing her behaviour from last few days. She is never like this. Shivaay thought to ask her latter as she is not in mood and she will not tell anything.

After that Anika and shivaay do packing. Instead Anika is sitting their and shivaay is doing packing . Anika
don't when she fall asleep their only.

S: Anika kuch aur bacha hai . Kii bass itna hi pack karna tha.

S: mai kuch puch raha hu ani..

He see her sleeping in uncomfortable position.

S: iska sach m kuch bhi nahi ho sakta hai. ( Disbelief)

He go and make her sleep comfortably. And cover her with duvet. He  is going but she held his hand in her. He tried to remove but all in vain. He again trying.

A: pls never leave me.( Saying in sleep)

Shivaay sit their . And carres her hair. Ànd kiss on her forehead. Held her hand tightly.

S: i will never leave u . Even not in my  dream also. Tumhare bina zindagi jeene se aacha m marna pasand karuga Anika . Mein apni zindagi m kabhi nhi socha tha kii koyi ladki mere Zindagi m itni important ho jayegii jiske bina jeena mushkil ho jaayega. Kabhi socha hi nhi tha mujhe bhi pyaar hoga. M bhi kabhi inn feelings ko mehsoos karunga. M bass jald se jald apni feelings batana chahta hoon . Aur m issi trip par karunga.

After sometime Anika loose the hold. Then shivaay kept all luggage at one side . Then sleep by holding her close to himself .

Next morning,

Sunrays made their way into shivika room . Where both were sleeping peacefully cuddling to eachother.
Anika sleep disturb by the sound of her alarm . She open her eyes to find herself near shivaay.she switch off the alarm. Anika look him lovingly. Some hair strands were on his forehead. Making him more handsome.