part 67

The journey was silent one because no one said anything.

One is trying to control his anger and disappointment. And other one is trying to not breakdown. Not wanna show her emotional turmoil.
As whatever the situation is they don't wanna hurt eachother.

Soon they reach OM.

Anika go to their room and sit on the edge of bed. She hurriedly come in room as shivaay is talking to someone on phone. Then she heard the sound of door lock.
Without seeing him she know he is angry. He took the chair and sat in front of her. Then he held her hand gently.

S: Anika i am listening.

A: what??

S: don't even try to do that. U can't lie to me.

He is trying to control his anger because he know she need him.

A:  i am tried. Tried from all this.
( Tear start flowing showing her vulnerability)

S: no look at me anika.

He make her look at him. He wipe her tears. This is what is hate the most.

S: no u are strong enough to fight with this. I know my anika very well. U can't let effect from what people are saying about u.

A: no i am not. It's hurt so much to listen that. I feel so bad. Shivaay i am fine now why we can't have our baby.

S: no u are not perfectly fine. I can't take risk u know very well. And tell me one thing because socity  want and saying we have baby whether we are ready or not.

A: no i am saying because society is saying. Because i want. Think shivaay our own baby in our hands. The feeling saying him / her first time mom and dad. Playing with us and every thing. You don't want to feel that.

S: it's not what i am saying Anika. I also want to feel that. I also want my little princess. But it's not a right time. Everything has it's own time. And right thing take place at right time.
And above that u are the most important thing to me. I don't want anything happen to u. We wait till now little more we can.  Promise me u will not get effect from all this. And stand for urself. Promise me.

A: i promise.

He wipe her tears. Nodding in no.

S: now i want the smile that i like.

Anika give him a small smile to which he frown cause her automatically smile Fully. He kiss on her forehead and hug her tightly.

S: now freshen up we will have lunch. I know u didn't eat anything.  Tell me what you want to eat.

A: anything.

S: u sure. Then i am making khichdi.

Anika snap so fast.

A: no i am not gonna eat that.

S: now u are saying.

A: no i want pasta make that.

Saying she leave to washroom.

He made his way to kitchen.

After having their lunch. He talk with rikara and apologize for his behaviour.

At night Anika sleep but shivaay keep looking at her as she is sleeping peacefully snuggling to him. He see the mark of dry tears at the corner of her eye. He feel bed. It is very hard for her but she is trying for him but deep down she is feeling the pain.