part 60

Early morning,

Anika sleep is disturb by sounds she open her eyes to find shivaay he saying something that coming out as wishper. Eyes were closed he move his fingers.

A: shivaay.. shivaay..

S:pa...pan...panii...

Anika patted on his cheek and check his veins.

Shivaay slowly open his eyes. He adjusted his eyes because of light.

Anika smile seeing him and tears form in her eyes.

A: shivaay..aap thik hai...

Shivaay see Anika standing beside him. Holding his hand. He try to recall what happened to him.

Then he remembers he fall  unconscious in office.
He try to remove the oxygen mask but anika stop him.

A: shivaay aap kya kare hai chodiye usse.

But shivaay again struggle to remove sighing Anika help him to remove that.

A: aap thik hai. Kuch chaiye aapko.

She pass glass of water to drink but he didn't take.

A: shivaay aap pagal wagal hai kya. Aapne apni medicines kyu nhii  lii.
Matlab haad hoti carelessness kii. Aapki jaan chalii jati shivaay kuch samjh aa raha hai aap. Kabhi khyala nhi rakhte khud ka. Aapko kuch ho jata toh.( She say last line in wishper but he listen that)

Shivaay took back his hand from her hold.

S: kuch ho bhi jata toh tumhe isse kya fark padhta hai.

He say looking into her eyes. Then adverts his eyes from her. Making her shock. She realises what he was saying.

Before she can say anything om come with priveer. Priyanka was all mess eyes were red  because of crying and ranveer is supporting her.

O: thank god tujhe hoss aa gaya shivaay. Tune sabhi ko daara diya tha.

S: i am fine om.

S: waise ye kon hai tumhare saath. She is looking like a walking mess.
Ranveer meri bhen kaha gyi.
( To enlighten the mood as pri was crying)

P: ranveer tell him he is looking worse than me.

To which everyone smile.

P: and also i am not gonna talk to him . I am very angry.

S: if u are angry then why u come.

He try to sit but not able . Om come and help him to sit . Anika was just rooted to her place feeling hurt by shivaay behaviour.

Shivaay call her to sit by expression but she didn't come . Ranveer make her sit their but she didn't look him instead start crying.

S: prii..( he say lovingly)

P: nhi humesha aise hi karte hai. Nhi Sunna mujhe kuch bhi.kabhi khud ka khayal nhi rakhte. Nhi sunte kisi kii bhii. Aapko kuch ho jata toh.

S: par kuch nhi hua na. Hu na mein tere samne fit and fine.

Priyanka look him narrowing her eyebrows. Giving ' seriously' wala look. To which he royally ignore.