part -21

Shivay introduced Anika as Mrs. Anika shivay oberoi to everyone she feel very happy to listen that now his name is with her.

Later everyone is enjoying shivay Anika talking. Suddenly the voice came from behind shivay...
Shivay Anika move to the side from where the voice is come.
Shivay is happy to see the person while Anika is shocked to see the person never in her dreams she thought to see him there.

Here come the person is daksh.

Anika Tighten the grip on shivay arm and all smile vanish from her face.
Shivay notice the sudden change in her she is holding him very tightly.
He thought to ask her. But then daksh come and hug him .

S: what a pleasant surprise. Mujhe laga tha tum nhi aaoge.

D: aise kise nhi aata mere dost ne mujhe bulya tha. Apni wife se nhi milvayegga.

S: haa bilkul Anika meet daksh he is my childhood friend. And daksh she is Anika my wife.

Anika just standing there all the past incident come in her mind..

D: maana padega teri pasand ko. She is very beautiful. (Eyeing Anika )

Further he talk to her gauri come to call Anika. While Anika further sayings anything left with gauri.
Shivay found her behavior very unusual. He thought to ask her after the reception end. Shivay and daksh talking to each other daksh eyes where fix on only Anika who is with gauri and bhavya. Anika don't want to spoil the function she didn't say anything and she don't want to create problem as he is shivay childhood friend. After some time function come to the end and everyone left.

Anika change her clothes she is very tired both mentally and physically and all the bad memories coming in her mind. Shivay is downstairs as he is having some work there. Anika wait for him. But sleep.

After some time shivay thought to ask her as she is looking very tensed. He come to room  find her sleeping. He thought to ask in morning. He too change his clothes and come and switched off the lights. And sleep.

In mid night his sleep is disturbed by some sound.

Leave me... Pls leave.. Don't touch me.... Pls help someone pls help..
I said leave me...

Anika.... Anika...

She wake up with jerk saw alround tthere where no light. She start breathing heavily..

S: Anika what happened to u.

Anika just jerk his hand .. Don't touch me i said don't touch me..
She get off from bed but she stumbled fall down with thud. Shivay ran to her.

S: Anika tum thik  ho kya hua.

A: No pls leave me someone help me..

Shivay with no other options shout Anika..

M hu shivay.. Kuch nhi hoga

A: shiv.. ya..

Anika not able to control hug him tightly holding his coller tightly and crying hard. Shivaay is shock to see her state as he never saw him so vulnerable.. Her hair is disheveled and sweat all over the face..

A: shivay.... Lights... Mujhe andhere se daar lagta.. Pls shivay..

Shivay switch on the lamp but she is not leaving him repeating the same thing he trying to break the hug but she is not leaving him..

S: Anika m hu shivay.. Kuch nhi hoga tumhe.. m hu na .. Anika .

He break the hug and cup her face and gently wiping the tears that are Countiously flowing.. He make her sit on bed giving her the glass of water. But the her hands were shivering glass is about to fall. But he catch and make her drink water..

S: Anika Meri baat suno kya hua hai.. Batao mujhe..(caressing her hairs)

Anika just hug him again and started crying...

Shivay.. Wo baspass .. aagaya .. hai...
Shivay please don't leave me pls..

S: kon aayega hai.. m  hu na tumhare saath kuch nhi hoga batao mujhe kya hua hai..

A: shivay .. Daksh wapsass aagya... wo phir se wahi karega jo ussne kuch saal pahle  kiya tha...

S: tum daksh ko janti ho. Usne kya kiya Anika batao mujhe..

A: shivay.. Wo aapka dost hai aap meri baat par trust nhi karege.. But shivaay mein sach bol rhi hu.. Shivaay... he try to molest me shivay....

Shivay shock to here that as he know that daksh cannot do this thing.. but seeing the anika condition he knew she is not lying already she was very afraid.. He break the hug.

S: Anika tumhe koyi galatfehmi hogii
Daksh aisa nhi kar sakta hai ..

A: shivay m  jaanti hu aap mere pe trust nhi karege but m sach bol rahi hu shivay 3 saal  pahle wo mujhe dekhne aaya tha uske baad hum aache dost bana gaye .. Ek do baar hum bahar bhi mile.. Phir ek din mujhe wo ek hotel mein dinner k liye lekar gaya ... And he tried to molest me shivay.... Mein jaise taise karke waha se nikili thi..
Shivay i know wo aapka friend hai but mein jhut nhi bol rhi hu shivay.... (Crying)

Shivay is now very angry on daksh how can he do like that. He just cup Anika face and wipe the tears..

S: Anika tum aise kyu bol rhi ho.. Mujhe tum par trust hai.. Uss daksh mein chodoga nhi... Wo aise kise kar sakta hai.

Anika just tightly hold his hands in her

S: Anika kuch nhi hoga tumhe m hu na m kuch nhi hone dunga.. tumhe trust hai na mere upar..

Anika just nodded her head and hug him her head is resting on his chest..
While shivay is caressing her hairs..

S: Anika pls stop crying I hate tears in ur eyes. Anika m hu tumhare saath..

He cares her hair after sometime he find her sleeping.. dry tear marks are there. Shivay promise to give punishment to daksh.  He make her lie on bed properly and cover her with duvet.. He try move but Anika is holding his hand tightly as he will leave her.. He sleep  beside her while hugging her protectly...

______________________________________

Next morning, both were sleeping.
Anika sleep disturb by the sound of moblie.. She open her eyes to find shivay near her sleeping peacefully and he kept his hand protectivly around her. Then she remember last night event as how shivay took care of her and trust her. Her chain of thought was broken by sound of moblie she come out of his hold silently take her phone she go towards pool area ..

A: haa m  aa rhi hu. Tum bass puri taariye karke rakho.

She hurriedly freshen up and come saw shivay sleeping peacefully as he was very tired after the function and after because of her he is not able to sleep properly.

She move downstairs to find Priyanka there she inform her that she is going to hospital as emergency come and no other doctor is present and she  will come as surgery done and ask her to inform shivay also as he was sleeping..
She just don't want to disturb him again..
She left to hospital..

______________________________________

So guys here is the next update I hope u like this one and also I want to ask u kya mein target rakhna start karo jab merw target pura hoga mein tabhi hi next update karungi..

Stay happy and stay safe

Don't forget to hit the vote button ❤️