Fear

Amity couldn't believe it. She knew her parents weren't good people but she thought they were better than this.

"You... you... sick bastards." Amity said.

"Amity, is that anyway to talk to your parents?" Mr. Blight said.

They dragged Luz out of the cell and brought her to the back room. The room was large and clearly designed for large fights to take place.

"This room was where we tested the demons we've captured. The strongest we had were the ones we used in our experiments. You however, are going to show us just how powerful of a witch you are." Mrs. Blight said.

They tossed her to the ground and used a spell to teleport them to a platform to watch the fight. They pressed a button and the wall moved to reveal a glass panel that was attached to the cage. Amity, Boscha, and the other prisoners were able to see her.

"I won't fight! You can't make me do anything!" Luz said.

"Can't we?" Mr. Blight said.

He pressed a button on a remote and a small pointed object was lifted in to the room. Luz didn't know what the object was until she saw the symbol.

"A nuclear warhead!?"

"If you don't fight, we detonate it. The three of us will live, but they won't." Mrs. Blight said.

Mr. Blight threw down a canister and Luz started coughing as the mist started to form into a living manifestation of her greatest fear. She looked up and started to panic.

"N-no. Please, no."

Eda and Lilith were in the headquarters when Willow, Gus, and the twins arrived.

"Eda! Emperor Clawthorne! We have a situation!"

"What is it?" Lilith asked.

"Yeah, we're kind of doing something important." Eda said.

"Luz might be in trouble!" Gus said.

This got Eda's attention and she quickly started to panic.

"What kind of trouble?"

"We think she might've been kidnapped."

Eda pulled out her key and the portal opened. They all ran through the portal to try and help. Luz was backing up as her fear was finally manifested. She hit the wall and looked up.

"You aren't real!"

"I am real. For if I wasn't, then how could I do this!?"

Her fear shot a blast of fire at her and she dodged it. She looked at her wrist and remembered that her magic is gone with the cuffs on. She looked for anything to get them off with. She couldn't find anything to help. Her cuffs were grabbed and she was picked up by her fear.

"You disappoint me. I thought my blood would've made you strong."

"You are not my father! No matter how much you look like him, you are just an empty shell!" Luz screamed.

The fake Belos threw her on the ground, causing her great pain. He kicked her stomach and she coughed up blood. Her vision started to fade but she stood back up.

"I-I'm not... afraid... of you."

"You have heart, I'll give you that. But in the end, that doesn't matter. You aren't going to win this battle."

"I've... beaten you... before, I can do it... again."

"But then you had your magic. Your bile sac is worthless with those cuffs on."

Luz fell to her knee and started to see darkness. She heard something loud before passing out.