Reunited!

The Next Day After School

Kenma Perspective 

"Hey Kuroo I'm might be a little late to practice today. I have to go home real quick to get something." "Oh yeah what's that exactly?" Kuroo asked. Ugh I knew he'd ask questions, that's why I didn't tell him about the cat staying with me last night. Anyways he'll find out soon enough. "It's nothing, I'll be right back." I stated

If I'm being honest the little guy was actually a nice guest, quiet, respectful. He just laid on my bed and occasionally came over for pets. Luckily my parents were out of town for work so I didn't have trouble with that. 

I made it home to find 'Puddin'' sitting on my bed. "C'mon we gotta get you back to your owner now." I told him. To which he just meowed at me. 

I picked him up and we went back to school and waited for the 'Cat Person' to text it was still 3pm so I had time

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I picked him up and we went back to school and waited for the 'Cat Person' to text it was still 3pm so I had time. 

---------------------------------------------

I made it to the gym, as I was about to open the door. 'DING

Messages: Cat Person

Cat Person

I was wondering if you were familiar with the park next to Nekoma? So we could possibly meet there?

Ugh this is getting tiring already. I just came from there. I said to myself.

Kenma:

 Actually I'm outside of the Nekoma's gym, I have practice would you mind coming here?

Cat Person

Oh of course sorry I am asking for so much. I'll be there in five minutes. 

Your Perspective

Omg I finally found him...weellll..someone did. Either way I'm gonna get him back. Although I'm sure I upset the person who found him. Oh gosh why am I getting nervous all of a sudden. But I'm sure it will be okay, they seem to also go to Nekoma. 

I made my way to see a reallly tall boy with silver hair, another with messy black hair, and lastly one with.....blond and black.....he kinda looks like Puddin'. I thought to myself approaching the trio. 

"Um excuse?" "Oya? Who's this?" The black haired male asked. "Are you the person who lost their cat!!!!???" The sliver haired boy asked excitedly. 

"Oh yes I'm the one you've been texting." I said to them. I actually didn't know who I was messaging with. "Oh okay well here you go." The two toned hair male said picking up Puddin' handing me over to me. I got a good look at his face. "Oh you're that boy from before! The one with the pretty eyes!" I stated. AHHHH Why did I have to say that out loud. Ugh KILL ME NOW! 

This made the poor boy blushed heavily and well me too. Man this embarrassing, yup now I'm sure he doesn't like me. I thought. 

"OH MY GOSH I am so so so sorry I did not mean to say that out loud!!" I apologized quickly

"Oh you know each other?" The Sliver haired boy asked. "Ah no not really...I think we bumped into each other that's all.." The pudding head said lowly still a blushing mess.

The black haired boy started chuckling "Hi nice to meet you, I'm Kuroo Tetsuro and this guy Is Kenma Kozume." He said pointing at himself and the two toned haired boy. "Oh I'm Lev Haiba! I'm a first year!" He said holding out his hand. I shook it and introduced myself.

"O-oh I'm (l/n) (f/n) I'm a second year, nice to meet you all. Um if you don't mind me asking who is the one I have been texting?" I said

"Oh um me.." Kenma said looking down. "Oh okay well.." I said pulling out an envelope with a small reward that was stated on the poster, handing it to him. "What's this?" He asked. "Oh it's the small reward I said I'd give to the person who found him." I replied. The boy looked confused. 

"I don't think he noticed there was a reward." Kuroo stated.

"Um yeah.. I'm just glad he has his owner back. Keep it, maybe get him a collar with that." Kenma said looking away. I could tell he was trying to be helpful with that suggestion but it kinda made me feel upset with myself for not getting him a better collar sooner. I sighed "Okay well, is there anything I can do as a 'Thank You' instead, I did ask a lot of you." I said with a small smile. "I can bake it there anything you'd like me to make? Really I don't mind at all."

"No its okay real-" Kenma was cut off.  "He likes apple pie." Kuroo smirked.

"Okay! Apple pie it is! Do you guys often practice after school? Is it okay if I bring it here tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yes that would be fine (l/n)." Kuroo said with a slight smirk 

"Okay great! It was nice to meet you all and thank you again Kenma. I'll make sure to make you the best apple pie ever!" I said a little too loud which caused the boy to flinch "Hahaha Alright (L/n) it was nice meeting you but we should get back to practice." Kuroo said. 

"O-okay Bye for now."  I said waving feeling bad I kept them from practicing. 'I wonder what they play.. I'll ask tomorrow. Right I should get this little guy home and start on the pie for Kenma.' I thought to myself walking home with Puddin' sleeping in my arms. 

My Calico Kenma x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें