The Mall Pt.2

Y/N Perspective 

"So where did you guys wanna head first?' Kuroo asked as we were passing stores. "How 'bout we get something to drink first?" I suggested and everyone agreed.  We all walked to this cute little café that was in the mall. 

"What's your favorite flavor?" Emi asked Kenma. "Oh I like any kind really." He said in his hushed tone. "AH gotcha well I personally like the brown sugar boba!" Emi said in her loud voice, I was use to this however I don't think the guys had gotten use to it yet. 

"What about you Y/n-chan?" Kuroo asked me. I answered "I like all kinds too" I said gesturing toward Kenma. "it depends on what I'm in the mood for." I continued. 

"Oh? And what are you in the mood for?" Kuroo smirked 

"Kuroo!" Kenma said in a louder voice. This made Kuroo burst out into a fit of laughter. "What? I just asked which drink she wanted." Kuroo said in a innocent tone once he was done laughing. 

I think Kenma noticed his little outburst at Kuroo's statement because I could see his cheeks turn a light pink. "Alright alright lets order before the line gets too long!" Emi said pulling Kuroo towards the line. 

I was left walking behind with Kenma, which I didn't mind of course but I got super nervous and honestly didn't know what to say. 

"Which one are you gonna get?" Kenma had broken the silence, looking at me with his golden eyes. "Uh- I think I'll get (fav flavor)." 

"Oh okay I think I'll get that myself." Kenma said walking towards the line. Kuroo and Emi had placed their orders and had grabbed a table for us. I was waiting for my turn after Kenma. 

Once he was done I tried to walk to the counter but before I could Kenma placed a hand on my wrist stopping me. "I got it for you." He said

I could feel my face heat up at the contact. "O-h Thank you!" I smiled and he quickly let go. "Sorry I didn't mean to grab you like that." He said clearing his throat.

"That's okay don't worry about it." I smiled and we made our way to the table. I noticed Emi and Kuroo talking about something but quickly stopped once we sat down. 

"Whatcha talking about?" I asked Emi. "Nothing just- uh.." "Volleyball." Kuroo answered.

"Yeah that's right." Emi agreed. I was really convinced but I let it go. 

We all got our drinks and chatted for a while and walked around the mall without a plan. 

"Woah the time really does fly by when you're having fun!" Kuroo said looking down at his phone. "Oh you're right it's almost dark out." I added 

"Maybe we should call it a day." Emi said. "Yeah sounds good with me." I smiled at the boys. "Yeah, I'm kinda tired." Kenma added. 

"Oh yeah this guy doesn't walk much outside of playing volleyball." Kuroo teased his friend. This made me giggled seeing Kenma's annoyed face. 

"Kuroo." Kenma groaned. 

"What Y/n seemed to enjoy it." Kuroo said throwing an arm over my shoulder.  "Huh no that's not why I-" I was cut off by Emi who pulled me from Kuroo. "It's getting late and this once has a kitten to check on." She smiled "I'm sure she'll text you later." She added telling no one in particular. "Bye!" I yelled as I was being pulled away. 

"Hey! That was rude!" I scolded her. "What you need to get home dontcha? Plus you'll see them again right?" 

I nodded and we started talking about school work as we made our way home.