Apple Pie 🥧

As I made my way down the road I couldn't help but think about the boy named Kenma. He was quiet and nice and his eyes were well beautiful. "Ugh I still can't believe I said that out loud, I'm so stupid~" I said to no on in particular. Thinking about the events that had occurred five minutes ago. 

I made it home and gave Puddin' a quick bath WORST IDEA EVER! After that I took a quick shower I needed one after dealing with that fur ball after all. Soon I made my way to the kitchen to prepare to make the apple pie. "Mmmm... I should make something for the rest of his team too...." I decided to make one apple pie for Kenma, and I'd also make some cookies for the rest of his team since I kept them from practice yesterday and I just love baking. 

I packaged the cookies and the pie getting them ready for tomorrow. I made some ramen for dinner and fed little Puddin'. My mom had been working late this week so it was just us. We sat in the living room and watched some movies. Well at least I did he just slept. 

The next day I made my way to school, but before I left I made sure to close and LOCK all the windows in the house. I had the cookies and pie with me. "Oh hey Y/n~" I heard from the other end of the entrance "Hey Emi~" I smiled as I greeted my friend. 

"Ooooh and who're all these for?" She asked pointing at the food in my arms. 

"The pie is for the boy who found Puddin' he didn't take the reward so I felt bad not doing as a thank you, so I made him a pie." I explained 

The girl had a slight pink blush on her cheeks that her friend noticed, but decided not to comment on it...... well not yet anyways. 

"Ooh I see and whose the other stuff for?" She asked "Oh its for his team, they play.....I don't know but I know he's on a team." I said chuckling slightly embarrassed.

"Oh okay well you should ask the teacher if you could put those in the faculty room so they don't get ruined." Emiko suggested "Okay thanks, now let's get going I don't wanna be late." I said rushing my friend along. 

After School at Nekoma's Gym

Ahhh finally, that was a rough day at school. We have tests coming up and I'm honestly not the best in chemistry. Anyways I made way out of the faculty room headed to the gym. I wanted to text Kenma to ask if everyone was there but decided not to considering I didn't know if it would be okay I kept his number. 

 As I approached the gym I heard the familiar sound of shoes squeaking and balls slamming onto the ground. 'Oh I wonder if they play volleyball?' I asked myself. As I about to open the door, it slid open to reveal a averaged height male that had a mohawk. 

"G-g-girl......pretty.!!!" He yelled blushing stepping back and falling to his knees with tears in his eyes. Which caused everyone in the gym to turn looking at me.

"A-a-ahh H-hello....I-I looking for Kenma." I said looking down, damn why did this guy have to point me out like that. 

"Oh hey Y/n!" Lev came running up to me. "Hey Lev, is Kenma around..?" I asked still embarrassed. 

"No way a cute girl came here for Kenma!" A boy with spikey brown hair said shocked. 

"Oya oya! Oh hey Y/N, Kenma! Someone's here for you." Kuroo yelled to his teammate. 

I managed to calm myself down from my embarrassed state. Kenma came up to me looking down. "Oh I made you the apple pie as promised." I said with a smile. "Oh thank you Y/n, you really didn't have to though." Kenma said.

"NO WAY A CUTE GIRL AND SHE MADE KENMA A PIE!!!!" The mohawk boy yelled. "I'm so jealous it looks delicious too" He continued 

 "Oh well actually I made you all something as well for intruding on your practice yesterday

 "Oh well actually I made you all something as well for intruding on your practice yesterday." I said to Kuroo handing him the box of cookies.

"Woah Y/n you really didn't have to but these look so good thanks!" Kuroo said with a smile

"Woah Y/n you really didn't have to but these look so good thanks!" Kuroo said with a smile. "Hey guys come here there's someone I want y'all to meet they also brought a gift, let's thank them." He called the rest of the his, I'm assuming he's the captain. 

After the introductions I figured out the mohawk boy's name was Yamamoto, and the spikey brown haired boy's was Inuoka. There was also a smaller boy round my height named Yaku he seemed to be the mom of the group. They were all a pretty entertaining group of guys. 

"Wow these are amazing Y/n~!" "Awe thanks Lev it was no problem really." 

'Oh before I forget I should probably ask if it was okay I kept him number.' I thought to myself.

"Um Kenma is it alright if I keep your number?" I asked. For some reason this question made the whole gym silent. 'Oh God this is so awkward' how did I always manage to get myself into these tense situations. 

"Uh sorry Y/n it's just that surprised us." Yaku stated. "Well Kenma, can she?" Kuroo said with a smirk. 

"uh um sure." Kenma finally answered looking away. 

"Okay thanks, well I should let you guys get back to your work." I said with a smile. Which caused some of them to blush. 'Haha these guys are fun.' I said to myself. 'and not to mention cute too' I found myself staring at Kenma. 'Oh crap I hope no one noticed that.' 

"Alright bye Y/N get home safe." They waved as I took my leave. 

Later that night 

Messages: Kenma 🍎

Y/N🐱: 

Hey Kenma I was wondering if you enjoyed the pie?😊 (delivered)

Mmm I wonder if he has tried it yet he only one cookie earlier, I hope he did. I said putting down my phone to start studying....well actually playing the newest game that was released.

I glanced at my phone noticing it had been a couple hours since I texted Kenma. "Mmm I guess it didn't really like it or he's just not interested in being friends." I sighed saying this because he was pretty nice and cute.... wait no I just met him I can't think like that. 'DING' I was snapped out of my thought I had received a new message. 

Messages: Kenma 🍎

Kenma 🍎:

 Hey yes it was really good actually, thank you. 

Kenma 🍎:

 Sorry for replying so late you're probably sleeping.

Y/N🐱: 

Oh no I wasn't sleeping, I'm so glad you liked it. I was worried I might've added to much cinnamon. 😣

Kenma🍎:

 No it was perfect, what are you doing up so late it's almost 3am?

Y/N 🐱:  

Oh that's good I'm glad, oh well I was playing (f/g) I know I should be sleeping hehe wby?

Kenma🍎: 

Oh really? I'm actually playing that game you should add me my username is 'applpie'

Y/N 🐱: 

Really okay I will.

That night we played for a good two hours which I knew I would regret for not getting enough sleep, but it was nice I really enjoyed playing and talking with Kenma.