Bros❤ and Y/n😍

Kenmas Perspective

Earlier That Evening at Practice

"Soooo Kenma, what's going on with you and L/n?" Kuroo asked while wiggling his eyebrow... well eyebrows but I couldn't see them both cause of his ridiculous hair style. 

"What are you talking about I just helped her find her cat." I stated.

"Oh yeah well you were totally blushing when she asked to keep your number." Kuroo said snickering 

"Was not"

"Was too"

"Was not"

"Was too"

"Was not" 

"Well what ever the case she's a cutie, don't you think?" 

"Uh yeah she looks fine." I said calmly. I mean of course I thought she was pretty but there was no way I was telling Kuroo that, He'd just keep bothering me about it.

"Oi? Just fine? Well if you don't like her maybe I should try asking her out. Hmm think she'd say yes?" Kuroo said with dumb looking face. 

"I don't think she'd like someone who looks like a hyena and laughs like one too." I said before turning back to practice.

'Yup he likes her.' Kuroo thought to himself. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Saturday

Your Perceptive 

"Ahhh Puddin' stop trying to run out all the time, I'm gonna go get your new collar then I'll better about letting you go outside. Okay?" I said to Puddin' but of course he just stared at me. 'Haha cute he really does look like Kenma, wait ugh stop thinking about him like that we just met. We are barely friends yet.' I told myself I mean I couldn't deny that I found myself thinking of the gamer more more as the days passed. 

Anyways I was on a mission to get little Puddin' a new collar before work later. 

'DING' One New Message

Messages: BESTIES💞🙄😎

OwlHead🦉:

PrettySetter💙😏: 

PrettySetter💙😏: