Chapter Fourteen (The End)

It's really weird for me to say this and it's probably really weird to say this, but welcome to the end of the Prank phone call series! Yes, this is the last chapter EVER and this is the end of Sky, Dan, Ave and Luke and you won't ever read anything new about any of them ever again :( I'm really going to miss them.

I'll write more at the end of the chapter as an official goodbye for this story.

Vote, Comment, Fan, ENJOY :D!!!

It Started With A Phone Call ~ Chapter Fourteen

©Copyright 2012, AmySousa

~Sky's P.O.V~

           I woke up from my dreamless sleep when I heard the sound of beeping. As soon as I opened my eyes I realized that I wasn't at home or that creepy room that Trevor brought me to. As I looked around I realized that I was in a hospital.

           "Hello!" I called out. A nurse walked into the room with a big smile on her face. "Ah, Mrs. Phillips, you're awake. Your husband is going to be so happy," she said. I smiled at her and nodded.

           "I'm free," I said to myself as I relaxed a bit on the bed. "Sky!" Dan said before running into the room with the biggest smile I've seen in a while.

            "Dan, I missed you so much. You have no idea how scared I was. I didn't think I would ever see you again," I said in sobs. Dan was crying too as he held me. "Ow," I said, pulling back quickly. Dan looked at me. "Oh, sorry about that. You're going to be sore for a while," he said.

           "I can't remember much," I told him. The last thing I remember is being in a small room and eating a sandwich that Trevor bought me. How did you guys find me?" I asked him.

           "Well we traced you guys here and had to search the entire building. Brittany helped a lot. She shot Trevor, which helped us find you. If it wasn't for her you wouldn't be alive right now," he said.

           "Shot Trevor..." I trailed off. Images from the night before flew through my head. Trevor being all creepy, him being shot, watching him as he died through the weird window, feeling the contractions and my water breaking...

           "Oh my gosh, the baby! I'm not pregnant anymore. Is he all right? Did he not make it? I can't believe this. This can't be happening, he can't die!" I screamed.  Dan quickly held onto my shoulders. "Sky, it's ok! The baby is fine. You were passed out so they had to do an emergency cesarean section," he explained to me.

           "Our baby is ok?" I asked him. Dan nodded in response. A new set of tears rolled down my face before Dan started backing away. "I'm going to go grab him right now," he said.

           Not even a minute later Dan was back in the room and was holding a pile of light blue blankets. "Sky, meet your new son," Dan said as he slowly handed me the bundle of joy.

           As soon as I looked down at my baby's little face my life changed. It was a feeling that I had never felt before. "You're so beautiful," I said as I held him gently. He looked so much like Dan it was crazy. Thankfully he had gotten the blue eyes. This boy would be a heartthrob when he grew up.

           "Isn't he just perfect?" Dan asked me. I looked up and smiled at him. "He's more than perfect," I told him. "Is everything ok with him though? He is five weeks early," I asked Dan who just nodded.