Chapter Ten

Hey Guys! As you all know this story is coming to an end and I'm thinking that there is going to be around 5-6 more chapters until the end (not sure about an epilogue yet)

Vote, Comment, Fan, ENJOY :D!!!

It Started With A Phone Call ~ Chapter Ten

©Copyright 2012, AmySousa

~Sky's P.O.V~

           Where the Hell am I? I asked myself as I started waking up. I was curled up and couldn't move my arms. Am I tied up? I was definitely in a car. By the limited movement I was definitely in a truck. At least it wasn't a car.

           Trevor, I snarled in my own mind. He took me by surprise. How could I have been so stupid? I shouldn't have taken out the garbage. I at least shouldn't have let the door lock behind me. That's when I felt something vibrating in my pocket.

           My phone! It's probably Dan! The ringer was on low and I could barely make out the sound because of the driving. I attempted shifting around to get into a more comfortable position, but I had no luck. I was at least lying down on something soft. The baby was kicking and I had the urge to put my hands on my stomach, but they were tied behind my back. I was completely hopeless.

~Dan's P.O.V~

           "This is the place," the detective said once we pulled up near Trevor's address. I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt to get out of the car, but the cop held me down. "You aren't going anywhere. It may be dangerous so you need to stay here," he said before getting out of the car. I went to grab the handle to open the door, but I heard the sound of the click. Son of a mother locked it from the outside.

           "Come on, Sky. Please get out of this," I whispered to myself. Luke put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it. "She'll be ok, man. He didn't get away with it the first time. He won't get away with it now," he said as I began to cry again.

           It's different this time. "It's not just Sky anymore now. It's Sky and our baby. If Sky loses the baby and makes it out all right, she'll be a mess. Hell, I'll also be a mess, but she'll be worse," I said before choking a bit.

           "If she doesn't make it out I'll lose both of them. You know how terrible that would be? I won't be able to live another day without her."  There's no point in life without her. Luke didn't say anything after my outburst. He knew I was right and couldn't deny it.

           After a good half hour of searching, the detective and his people came back holding a few boxes full of things. "The place is clear, but I want you to come and see something that may be important." I slowly nodded my head and got out of the car and began walking behind him towards the house.

           It was a tiny little place. You could tell that Trevor was barely surviving. There were no lights, the place had no insulation so it was freezing, and many walls and pieces of furniture were broken. "Come this way." I looked up and walked into the room that I was told to. I gasped at what I saw.

           There were pieces of construction paper everywhere and you could tell that they had been ripped down from the wall. That wasn't what surprised me though. There were thousands of pictures of Sky around the entire room.