Chapter Three

Hey guys! I promised a chapter if I got more votes on my on Once Upon A Tear so here it is! Please keep supporting that story since it is my main one :D

Cover until next upload and will be included in alternating covers was made by the awesome ExplorerApprentice so you should go check out her stories! 

Vote, Comment, Fan, ENJOY :D!!!

It Started With A Phone Call ~ Chapter Three

©Copyright 2012, AmySousa

~Dan's P.O.V~

           "Could this day get any longer?" I mumbled to myself as I watched the clock move extremely slowly. I was so bored that I actually went through all of the tests again and left a note on each sheet. There were sixty of them and there's still three minutes left until the school day is over.

           I decided to remind everyone of their homework. Hopefully the bell would speed up, "Alright class," I said and clapped my hands together. "As I said earlier the homework is written at the bottom of the handout. If you need extra help you know the drill and where the appointment book is located," I said right before the bell ringed. Finally!

           I picked up my shoulder bag and made my way to the teachers lounge for a big cup of coffee. 'If I want to survive this meeting I might as well make it strong,' I thought after taking a cup out of the cupboard.

           "Ready for the meeting, Dan?" Michael asked me. I groaned before nodding.

           "I guess," was my magnificent response. Michael chuckled before slapping me on the back. "I'll take what you're taking. I'm going to need it," he said seriously.

           Michael was also part of the meeting because he caught Sophia and a different guy going at it in the chemistry lab way after school was over. If it weren't for the janitor having a key for the room he wouldn't have gotten in. If he hadn't had the misfortune of forgetting his house keys in the room he wouldn't have had to witness that.

           "Did the janitors clean the carpet?" I asked him. Michael nodded at me. "More like disinfected. We don't know what type of diseases these kids are carrying now a days," he replied while cringing.

           "Five minutes until the meeting," the vice principal called from the room. I decided to call Sky and see what she was up to.

           "Hey Dan. I just got to a mini restaurant," Sky said as soon as she picked up.

           "How are you and the baby doing?"

           Sky chuckled. "We're great. You don't have to worry so much.

           "I do have to worry. If anything happens to either of you I don't know what I would do," I told her seriously. "Anyways, I was just calling to see if you ate or not."

           "I'm at a little Italian food place. I'll go straight there after I'm done. Are you sure I'll be aloud to sit in with you guys?"