Chapter Eleven

Hello! Here's chapter 11 :D It's a bit short, but I couldn't find a way to fit my other ideas for the last few chapters into this one without messing up so yeah... this is it.

Video on the side is my best friend (Julia1995) and I and our new channel so please watch it, like, and subscribe for more videos :D

It Started with a phone call ~Chapter 11

@Copyright 2012, AmySousa

~Sky's P.O.V~

           I woke up to the sound of a bird chirping. Sounds lovely, right? Not really. The bird was in the little opening that looked like a vent and was the only bit of natural light I got. Sadly it was high up so I couldn't even look out at the world. I rummaged through the drawer on the nightstand and luckily found a little alarm clock.

           "5:30 AM? Are you freaking kidding me?" I looked around the room for something to throw at the vent and spotted a broom. If anyone could see me they would've thought I was some crazy foreign grandmother hitting the ceiling because a bunch of "disrespectful" teens were making noise, but no. I was just desperately trying to get the stupid bird to go away.

           "Good, now stay out!" I screamed at the vent before climbing back into the bed. When I was almost about to fall asleep I heard the door opening. "Wake up, Sky. You've been asleep for a long time and I need to talk to you," Trevor said in a creepy way. I knew there would be no point of pretending anymore so I slowly sat up.

           "Where am I... Trevor!" I acted shocked. He just laughed in a loving way and sat next to me. "Don't worry, Sky. You're safe here. I'm going to take good care of you and our baby," he said. My blood ran cold at the mention of my baby. "But I don't understand.... Why would you.... What's going on?" I stuttered. Trevor let out another chuckle.

           "We're going to be a happy family. I'm not angry at you, Sky. If it wasn't for that stupid teacher we would've been together, and now we have the chance," he said before giving me a kiss on the cheek. I held the bile back as he was doing so. 'Please find me soon' I prayed silently in hopes that someone would hear me.

           "You must be hungry," Trevor said. I nodded slowly. "I'll go buy you a healthy breakfast. Do you like eggs?" he asked me. "Umm... yeah, eggs would be nice," I said. He smiled at me before leaving the room and locking it.

           "Holy shit," I whispered to myself. He's gone mad.

~~~

           ~Dan's P.O.V~

            "Flight number thirty-two now boarding," the speaker system announced. I quickly grabbed my bag and made my way onto the helicopter along with the detective, a few of his cops, and Luke.

           "At least we know where he is. The only problem is finding Sky," Luke said. I grumbled a response back to him that even I didn't understand. From the looks of it Trevor was parked in a big buildings parking lot. If he was in that building it would take forever to find them and he would have a big chance of getting away.

           "Is Garrett going to be there in time?" Luke asked me. I nodded. "As soon as they got to their last airport I told them to go straight to Calgary. They should be there as soon as we get there," I explained. Garrett may be helpful since he grew up with Trevor. Maybe he'll catch on to something.

           About an hour and a half passed before we arrived. As I had predicted Garrett and Brody were waiting for us.

           "So they're probably in the building. Trevor always dreamed of living in the tallest building in whatever city he lived in," Garrett said when we arrived. It was already noon and the city was bustling with people.

            "Now Daniel, I don't think it's a good idea for you to go in with us. Trevor probably wants you dead and you may set him off. Carl, bring him into some food place and don't let him leave until I tell you otherwise, got it?" the detective told his worker who nodded in response. "What the hell, she's my wife! I have the right to go in with you guys!" I screamed before Carl or whatever his name was dragged me back into the car and drove off.

           We ended up waiting in a coffee shop, which didn't make me feel any better. Coffee shops always reminded me of Sky and how we met. They were supposed to bring good memories, not bad ones. Carl literally handcuffed me to the chair when he got up to order us some food. Thankfully, he unlocked me when he came back.

           "Don't look so angry, Son. I know this is hard for you, but your wife has a better chance of getting out if you're not there," he told me. I sighed in defeat. I knew he was right.

~~~

           About an hour had passed before Luke sent me a text. He said that they had searched all of the garages and first three floors. People were working in the building and no one had seen anyone strange so there were about six more floors to be searched.

           'She has to be in there. I can feel it.' Just as my thought finished I caught a glimpse of a girl tumbling over herself in front of the shop. When I actually looked at her my heart almost stopped beating. Brittany.

           "Uh, I need to use the washroom," I said as calmly as possible. Carl looked at me suspiciously, but my worried face probably came out as "my bladder is going to explode" so he let me go into the washroom on my own. As soon as I got in I left my phone on the sink knowing that he would be able to track it and I locked the door. I opened the back door and ran after Brittany without letting her know that I was there.

           About ten minutes later I was standing in front of the building we started off at. Brittany marched in and said something through the speaker. Before the doors closed I ran in so I wouldn't be locked out. I saw a glimpse of blonde hair walking into the elevator so I ran after it.

           Sadly the doors had closed before I got a chance to get in, but from the looks of it she was alone. I was happy to see that there was a little board showing which floor the elevator was going to. The sign read 52 so I quickly got into another elevator and went to the same level.

                                                                                     ~~~

Here are links to different websites that I'm on. I'll follow back on my own if I like what you have, but please don't beg me to follow you back! 

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/AmySousa/279522382094744 (External link)

Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/amysousa

Instagram: @amysousa

Tumblr: http://www.oh-so-sparkly.tumblr.com/ (Fashion blog) or http://www.amysousa.tumblr.com (Peronal blog)

Website: http://www.wix.com/amy_sousa/amysousa