chapter 14

"W-what...?" Ash studdered most defanantly surprisef by what i had come out and said. I smiled simpatheticaly at him. He contunued to talk "W-hat do you mean Im in love woth serena?!" He exclaimed sitting down next to me looking down seeming to replay what i said in his head.  "Ash I know you are. You basicaly confessed to serena outside!" He looked to me "Wait how do you know about that?" He asked. I chuckled "Hah this is the best part. Serena feels the exact same way and told me about what happened. Ash shes not stupid. She knows whats going on now and you must do somthing about it!" I then slapped my hand to my mouth realizing i said to much. But before I could correct myself he nodded "Your right. I knew somthing was up. When I realized who she was back in kanto thats when I started feeling this thing we call love... But gou what do I do about it?! Now that I know it hurts!" He said with small tears in his eyes.

I took him by the shoulders and looked him dead in the eyes "Ash just tell her. Tomorrow when we go to the beach house tell her." I say. He nodds "r-right." He says. He then pauses and looks me in the eye "Thank you so much gou. I mean it." He smiles sweetly. I smile back "What are friends for?"

After that we went to bed. Ash fell asleep imideatly. He did have a big day tomorrow

Asahi pov (Haikyuu fans😂?)

Ash woke up early. Around 5:30. He went into the bathroom and changed into a new outfit.

 He went into the bathroom and changed into a new outfit

(his outfit lol)

(his outfit lol)

After he was all ready he looked at his phone '6:03...' he thought wistfully. He left the bathroom and sat in the chair in the corner of the room. He stared at nothingness thinking about what he was going to do. 'Maybe later tonight! or sometime else? I dont really know a better time so tonight ill confess to serena!" he said quietly but confidently. He looked on his phone and his eyes widened "7:00 already? guess ill wake up gou. Were leaving in a hour so..." he trailed off and went over to the bed and shook gou "hey gou wake up!" he said still shaking him. "Uhggg 10 more minutes pleaseee..." he said anoyed. Ash smirked and went over to the blinds throwing them wide open the sunlight shining in. Gou groaned "Ash whats the big idea?!" gou yelled still half asleep. "Were leaving in an hour get up!" Ash yelled over to him. Gou sat up and lazly walked over to the bathroom.

1 hour later

Everyone started walking out to the bus. Ash couldnt help but steal glances to serena 'If all goes well she will be mine...' Ash thought his face heating up in the prosess. He smiled to himself content.

Hey! question. Should I make serena and ash get together and end the book then start a new one or should I continue with the book after they get together. Ill post again asap sooo yeah night!
                                       ~𝑬𝒎𝒎𝒂 𝑺𝒎𝒆𝒚♡︎