Chapter 2

As Serena walk's through the crowded area in front of the big hoenn battling stadium she looks up at the screen which was showing the battling pairs. She had only been passing through but her eyes got caught by the screen. She was just about to leave when she saw the next pairing

"Cree Montoro from viridian city vs Ash ketchum from pallet town!" the speakers screamed out. Serena's jaw dropped and, she rubbed her eyes still with her mouth wide open. She was utterly shocked to see Ash'es face AND name on the big screen. He was here IN hoenn! She stood there for a moment before looking around trying to see if she could spot Ash. To her surprise he was heading inside with a black haired boy with red highlights. She then try'ed running towards them but the crowd blocked her and they headed into the big stadium before she could catch them. She decided to keep going. she NEEDED to see Ash again and going to this stadium was the way to do it. She then continued through the crowd.

When she finally got inside Ash and the other boy were nowhere to be seen. Once she got into the seating area she spotted the red highlighted boy and decided to go up to him...

"Um excuse me?" she asked politely. The boy turned to her "Yes? how can I help you?" He asked nervously "Um by any chance do you know an Ash ketchum?" She asked just making sure it WAS him who she saw Ash was with. The boys nervousness faded and he tilted his head at her "Yeah! How do you know ash?" he asked curiously. Serena then sat down next to him "I met him in a pokemon camp a few years back! I also used to travel with him and a few other friends in kalos! How about you?" He turned and looked at the sky "I met him when we both jumped on Lugia a while back! we've been friends ever sense." She smiled. He was the same reckless Ash as before. Then she remembered she didn't know the boys name...

"I just realized I don't know your name! I'm Serena!" She said. The boy turned back to her and smiled "I'm Gou!" Gou said back. She smiled and that's when the anouncer's voice came on the speakers "Hello Pokemon Fan's! I know your all just dying to watch these magnificent pokemon battles! So on with the first match!" The crowed erupted with cheers.

The first 5 battles were people that neither Serena or gou knew but the 6th match made Serena's heart thump "Next up is Cree montoro from veridian city vs Ash Ketchum from pallet town!"

Serena's heart skipped a beat when she saw ash come out onto the battle field with Pikachu at his side "Snorlax come on out!" Cree shouted. "You ready Pikachu?!" ash asks his partner "Pika-Pika!" Pikachu shouts as he heads out into the battle field. "Go Ash!" gou shouts. Serena decides to mimic him "Go Ash!!" She yells. the referee then yells "Battle begin!" "Snorlax use body slam!" Cree yells "Pikachu dodge it!" Pikachu slides out of the way before he can get hit "Again!" Cree shouts. Snorlax then uses body slam again "Again dodge it!" Ash yells