Chapter 5

after a while of introducing and things like that, Gou had started to see the look ash and serena had when they looked at eachother. He smerked. he had never seen ash like this before and it was obious that serena was very special to him. it was also obiouse that serena had major feelings for him. gou then had an idea "Hey ash! weve been here for almost a day and i havnt caught any pokemon! how about you two catch up and and go somwhere and wee will meet back up here in say... an hour?" Ash smiled brightly liking this idea "Sure!" he said. "How does that sound?" he asked turning to serena. "Yep! thats fine!" she said blusing at the thought of going somwhere with ash...Alone...Just the two of them. Serena blushed a bit harder at the thought of that. "Great! see you two in an hour?" "Yep! good luck!" ash said to gou. They started to leave and serena was a nervous wreck being here with ash.

Serena (pov)

(what are we going to say to eachother? will it be akward because of what i did at the airport?? will he ask me about it? i mean it seems like a dream! being here with ash the love of my liiii- wait what?! did i really just think that? I mean it could be true! and now were on a d-date!...) I thought very very nervouse. I was so consumed in my thoughts that i didnt relize that ash was tapping my sholder "Serena are you ok?" he asked with such consern. I loved it when he did that. had so much passing in his voice and it made me melt. but i quickly straitened up "Y-yep! im ok ash!" I said (So embarassing... you seiriosly couldent think of anything else to say?!)...

Ash (pov)

Serena was lost in deep thought. i wonder why?

No ones (pov)

For the next hour ash and serena had a great time. there were indeed some akward moments but they easly got past thoes and moved on with there time together. ash was sterting to feel... diferent about serena and not in a bad way. he felt much much happier when he was with serena. and his heart pounded every time she laughed and in the hour they were together he found himself staring at her 16 time's. This was very new for him so he didnt get the hint at all (Such a dense idiot -_-)

They then headed back to where they had to meet up with gou. it seemed he was running late so they waited for him

Gous (pov)

"Raboot! get don we need to watch this!" i wisper shouted to raboot. Raboot imidiatly came over to me and watched as ash and serena stood by a bench waiting for me

No ones (pov)

"I guess hes running a bit late..." ash said "I guess so..." serena said in return. somthing then came to mind to serena "Hey ash! how have you been doing with your journey?" she asked curiosly. ash smiled "Great! ive made lots of new friends, ive gotten a lot stronger with pokemon training oh! And i won alolas first ever championship match!" ash said exitedly. serena had her mouth opened a little bit "Your a champion now?! thats so great ash!" she said exitedly. gou listening to this was very shocked. he had never knew! although he never asked and ash wasnt really one for bragging much so it made sense that he didnt tell him. he then decied to come out "hey! sorry im late! i got caught up with somthing!" he said which wasnt techecaly a lie sence he had gottren caught up with listedning to ash and serena. "Thats ok! did you find any pokeomn gou?" ash asked. "Yup!" gou said showing him his rotom phone.