Chapter 9

A few days later...

Serena pov
Ash had just told me he was going back to galar... I couldn't believe it... we had finally reunited and now he has to leave?! I was stunned. I wasn't sure what to do. I felt so...alone before I saw ash again. I couldn't let him go. Not again. I wouldn't allow it.
I raced out of my apartment quickly putting on my slip on shoes and into the starry night sky. The cold wind hit my skin sending shivers up my bare arms not affecting my legs due to my black pants. I raced to the ticket store (idk what the fuck its called)
Luckily they were still open and I went inside.
There was a woman there very tired obviously but was trying to be nice.
"Hello where and when do you want your ticket to be" she sighed.

The next morning.
Ash pov
Me and gou were waiting for serena at the airports so we could say our goodbyes. I hated to leave but we had to. It was the end of the tournament and I had won but... I wanted to stay with serena more but she had her own life and i couldn't stay in the way of that.
"Hey ash!" Somone said behind me. I turned to see serena with... a suitcase? "Hey serena... what are you doing with a suitcase?" I asked curious.
"W-well you see I kind o-of was wondering if I could come with y-you..." she said nervously.
I was a little confused. She had her pokemon competitions. Was she going to give that up?
"What about your pokemon competitions?"
She smiled slightly
"You see... there going to be closed for a year or more. And..." she paused
"I wanted to stay with you more so... is it ok?" She said so innocently.
I was a bit shocked but I soon smiled
"Of course!"
She smiled her big smile that I loved. Wait what? Well it was true that I loved her smile and all but that was it...right?

So guys how did you like this chapter? Personally this was my favorite one lol. But anyway I wanted to tell you that I'm making another story. Ita from the anime bna and I ship michiru x shirou so if you like this story please go check that one out. Also I wont be posting everyday. But the days i do post I will post A LOT. And when I say alot I mean alot. Lol anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter 👌🤠👋