Chapter 6

Ash and serena decided that they would meet up after the second match the next day
With serena
Serena lay on her bed in her small apartment. She squeezed her eyes shut and hugged a small pillow while flipping on her stomach. It still felt unreal. To have actually seen ash. They were going to spend tomorrow together while gou went out to catch pokemon. She then got a notification from her room phone "We are sad to say that pokemon competitions will be canceled for a year or more. There has been great difficulty with problems we can not say. We apologize." The woman on the screen spoke. Serena didn't know what she thought about the situation. She was very sad but as well needed a break. She was very tired and had grown some MAJOR fans. But she loved performing. It was her dream.
She sat there but then decided that this might be a good thing. She got a break. And she knew that it would start once again in a while. She then grew tired and dozed off to sleep.
With ash
With gou asleep he was awake all by himself. He was thinking of serena. He didn't know why exactly but he felt...Happy? No that wasn't right. He felt...more. but ash being ash decided to sleep on it and dozed off to sleep.
The next morning gou and ash got up surprisingly early without a fuss. Pikachu was surprised at this and thought that they were impostors buy soon figured out they weren't. They had until 10:30 and it was 7:30 at the moment. They didn't know exactly what to do except train. That was all.

"PIKACHU USE ELECTRO WEB!" Ash shouted. Pikachu obeyed and flung the electric web at dragonite. Dragonite was so post to think of a strategy on it's own and then used ice punch on the web disintegrating it.

Hey guys! Do I know there isn't much going on so far but trust me in the near chapters there will be a lot of ✨shipping moments✨ so please trust me. I post alot everyday so you wont have to wait alot. Ok bye bye!!.