♤The day the cold king met his match♤

•It's here my sweet followers, Bon appetit•
________________________________________

•It's here my sweet followers, Bon appetit• ________________________________________

_______________________________________

"Hiro? Hiro?!" Y/n rushed out of the market, leaving her basket of groceries behind; her son had wandered off again since she forgot to hold onto his leashed backpack. Hiro was her adopted son that she found while she was at an adoption center. He was sitting there staring at small bugs doing their own thing, which Y/n thought was cute and quickly adopted him the minute she saw him though he likes to wander off pretty often, which made her invest into leashed backpacks, but it seems that they haven't been working as well as she wanted.

"Darn it; This is the fifth time this week!" Y/n frantically looked around the area while getting weird stares from bystanders.
"Momma, I'm right here!" She looked over at the side, Hiro waved her over to an injured man who leaned against the wall.

"One, you have to stop running off you troublemaker! Two, who is he?" Y/n pulled out a small medkit from her purse.
"I don't know, he's been telling me to go away and nothing else, you're pretty mean sir." Hiro poked his cheek, irritating the man further than before.
"Shut it, brat," The man snapped back.
"Hey, don't talk to my son like that." She looked at his wounds, they weren't that serious so she just bandaged his wounds and helped him up putting his arm around her shoulder, holding all his weight which was pretty heavy for (your height) girl to handle but you pushed through and kept walking.

He had tattoos all over his face down to his wrists and a ripped dark red dress shirt with his sleek black pants dirted by the dirt in the alleyway if he wasn't so beat up Y/n would have mistaken him for a Yakuza, well she wasn't far off.
"Jesus woman are you deaf? Leave me here!" Y/n held onto Hiro's backpack leash and started to head back into the grocery store.
"I hear you but in good conscience, I can't leave someone injured alone now tell me your name!" Hiro stared at the small ants carrying a gummy bear as his mother and an injured Yakuza argued.

"Ryomen Sukuna, King of curses."
"Y/n L/n, nice to meet'cha!" She smiled at his annoyed face.
"Mama you left the bag back in the store.."
"Oh snap! You're right, let's go!"
"O-Oi slow down woman!" Sukuna was dragged along with Y/n and her son happily skipping beside the both of them. They were able to get her bag with a couple of stares on Sukuna's injured body. Y/n paid and headed home with a yelling injured Yakuza.

'What am I even doing here.' Sukuna lodged in Y/n's living room while she was currently busy making him food while Hiro was taking a nap in his room, making it just the two of them.
"Here It's not much but take it." Y/n placed some spicy chicken katsu on the coffee table but Sukuna just pushed it back toward her.
"Stop babying me, I'm one of the most dangerous Yakuza in Japan so why aren't you acting terrified?!"
"Because you're currently injured and you need to rest? Eat up c'mon!" She grabbed her chopsticks and stuffed the food into his mouth just as he was about to argue again.
"Fine Fine!" He snatched the chopsticks away from her, He begrudgingly ate the rest of it and thanked her.