♤She's too caring for her own good♤

•I feel like this is Sukuna and Y/n's song just reversed roles•
____________________________________

•I feel like this is Sukuna and Y/n's song just reversed roles•____________________________________

_____________________________________

"Hiro, please accept these sweets!" Hiro deadpanned at the girl. He wasn't the biggest fan of attention unless it was from his mom, but it always seemed to find him.
"I'm sorry, but I don't like sweets..." He gave her the cold shoulder before more girls started to appear with gifts.
"I didn't know that Hiro was a ladies' man." Y/n smiled as she took off her helmet.
"Yeah, I don't think he likes that all that attention." Sukuna fixed Y/n's stray hairs from her face. They both walked to the front of the pickup stop.

"Hiro, we're here!"
"C'mon, I made katsudon with extra spicy mayo."
"You did?! I can't wait!" Y/n was practically watering at the mouth.
"Excuse me, I have to go-" One girl pushed the treats in his hands.
"Please take them!"
'Do you not understand the word no?' Hiro sighed as the treats piled up until they could barely fit in his hands.
"Hiro, do you want help?" Y/n crouched down and opened her bag to carry the treats for him.

"N-No, I can carry them by myself!" Hiro kept walking until he slipped on his face.
"Damn, wipeout." Sukuna pulled out a couple of bandages from his pocket and kneeled with Y/n.
"Hiro, you okay?!"
"Yeah, I'm fine" Y/n could tell he was holding back tears; he only slightly scraped his cheek.
"My poor baby, here I'll kiss it better." She grabbed the bandages from Sukuna's hand and placed them on his cheek before kissing the application.

"There, does it feel better?"
"Kinda..."
"See? it works."
"Y/n" She turned around and saw Sukuna slam his head against a wall causing his forehead to bleed.
"Kiss it better."
"Damnit, Sukuna, you scared the kids." Y/n sweatdropped as all the children ran off to cling to their parents.
"Does it look like I care?"
"Jeez, here" She bandaged his forehead and kissed the bandages.
"Feel better?"
"I'm healed." Y/n rolled her eyes as she picked up Hiro. They were making their way home on the motorcycle with the nice weather helping the nice breeze. They pulled into the parking lot and saw two people waiting at their door.

"You've got to be kidding me..."
"Yay, visitors!" Hiro was busy finishing his animal crackers to make his comment. They walked to the door seeing Yuji and Megumi knocking.
"Go home; I'm not in the mood for rodents." Sukuna voiced his distaste.
"Oh, you were out? We have a problem."
"What kind of problem." Y/n unlocked the door to let them into the living room.
"There's a bounty out for Sukuna's head, and they know about your family." Yuji frowned at her as she dropped her cup it breaking into pieces.
"You're joking, right?"
"I thought I covered my tracks; how the hell did they even find us?!"
"They have a powerful spy on their side that has been tracking you." Megumi took a sip of the coffee that was on the table. Y/n looked over at Sukuna, worried for Hiro, but he remained calm.

"So what? They can come at me with all they got, but if they touch my family, they'll get a beating that their ancestors will feel it." He cracked his knuckles.
"On a lighter note, we have katsudon!"
"I only made three."
"Oh, well, you two can have mine. In my family, it's rude not to feed your guest."
She got all the plates out and was about to split her food between the two, but Sukuna split his own.
"You eat; these brats can have mine."
"Thanks."
"Is this poisoned...?" Yuji poked it before taking a bite. Hiro slightly struggled with his chopsticks, so Y/n fed him, making Sukuna jealous. Y/n had noticed, so she picked up some of hers and held it to his mouth.