♤Overcooked♤

Haha chicken parm gives me heartburn.

🍒Mild Lime Scene🍒
_______________________________________

🍒Mild Lime Scene🍒_______________________________________

_______________________________________

"Holy shit, You're really back!" Sukuna walked into their old abandoned meeting place.
"There's few of you, how pathetic that you guys can't make it without me here." The members put their heads down in shame.
"Ah sorry, we're late Y/n needed help building a fence for her neighbors dog.." Yuji sighed with Megumi following behind him, after silently arguing with each other they sat down.
"Listen up, I know that we're not a big name like we used to be but that's okay because we can build up and put those unhinged punks in their place!" Yuji hyped up the discouraged group which was a big part of his group.
"We have to recruit more members before a big mission that we'll assign to you, now get out."
"Yes sir!" The group quickly went out.
"My god this place stinks, None of you cleaned it or even maintained it!" Sukuna yelled at the both of them.
"Well, we never thought we'd use this building again and Uruame is on vacation in Bahamas..." Megumi shrugged, Sukuna took a deep breath in before taking out his phone and dialed someone.
"You're in the Bahamas?"
"Yes, Master Sukuna." Uruame was floating in the lazy river with random ladies, they met at a beach
"Get your ass back here."
"May I ask why, Master?"
"Gangs back and drop the master, it's getting weird."
"Ok, Sir." They waved at the ladies before they hung up.
"I don't know if that counts as improvement." Sukuna puts his phone away.

"Did you take out the laundry?"
"No, I thought you did..what how much detergent did you use??" Megumi knows that Yuji puts way too much detergent into laundry.
"Uhh, Sukuna what do we do now?" Yuji felt a death glare into his head.
"I'm going to set up shit for Y/n's birthday."
"It's her birthday and you didn't tell us!"
"I did, look at your texts." Megumi looked at Sukuna's message which was just, 'birthday'.
"Wow, you couldn't be even a little bit more specific."
"I don't have time to talk to you idiots, I gotta a lot to do." Sukuna hopped on his bike and zoomed off.
"We have to go to get a present.."
"Do you have money?" Megumi opened his wallet to see 100 yen sitting in his wallet.
"I paid rent so I'm flat broke.."
"We'll just make a present?"

"So are you their leader?"
"No, I run the restaurant under the slide and they give me woodchips as money." Y/n was confused when she saw a bunch of kids crowding under the slide.
"But you also give them woodchips back as food?"
"Mhm that's how you run a business also please tell her to go away she followed me from the slides."
"Mom, Hiro said he doesn't want to hold my hand because I had no woodchips." A little girl cried to her mom.
"Really?"
"I saw a dog lick her hand, I'm not risking germs." Y/n sighed as she already saw the tired mom walk up to her.
"Listen, Can he just hold her hand so she stops crying..?"
"Uh let me ask, Hiro?"
"Absolutely not."
"You get 3 cream puffs you do." Hiro grumbled as he jumped out of his mom's arms and held the girl's hand.
"Yay, Hiro loves me!"
"Nope, done I get my cream puffs!" He hastily took his hand away and tackled his mom.
"Okay, bye nice meeting you!" They ran so they wouldn't have to deal the upset mother and the crying girl.
"