♤We need to talk♤

•I never expected this book to be liked•
____________________________________

•I never expected this book to be liked•____________________________________

____________________________________

"Sukuna, how many times do I have to tell you to not leave the knifes near the door." Y/n carefully picked up the knife set and taking back to the kitchen.
"Better access point to attack if an intruder is near the door." He came up behind her, hugging her waist.
"Yeah but also dangerous if hiro happens to passby and get hurt."
"You act like he doesn't have common sense.." Sukuna rolled his eyes at her comment.
"Well I'm just sayin." Sukuna pinched her side making her elbow his stomach, hugging his stomach.
"Strength is really attractive when it's not used against you.."
"Haha- oh wait my mom is calling me." Y/n answered with her with Sukuna hugging her and keeping his head near the phone.
"Hey honey!"
"Hey ma, what's up"
"I'm just calling to check in after your doctor appointment" Y/n's expression changed and moved away from Sukuna into a different room.
"The hell.." Sukuna tried to follow behind her but the door was locked, he put his ear near the door.
"They told me the same thing as last time and they said it wasn't going to change, no- mom i haven't told him yet.." Sukuna furrowed his brows.
"I'll tell him soon, I just don't want what happened last time to happen again.. ok mom, bye love you." Y/n hung up the phone and opened the door to a crossed arm Sukuna.

"So what's up."
"What are you on about?" Y/n brushed dust off his shoulder only for her hand to be held by his.
"I heard what your mother was talking about."
"One that's invasive and two, it's not important.." Y/n was about to push past him but Sukuna kept her blocked in.
"Stop trying to run away from the situation woman and talk to me." She sighed and pulled him on the couch. A silence in the air with a tense atmosphere, making Sukuna a little antsy.
"..have you ever thought about having kids, Sukuna?"
"I'm not sure with everything in the gang and being tracked everywhere. I wouldn't like to burden myself with a child but now maybe.." He noticed a sad smile on her face as she raised her head.
"When I went to the doctor's appointment a couple years ago, I was told that I'm infertile because of an incident while in service and I went back recently hoping for another result but nope still infertile.." She hugged her knees to her chest.
"..you also talked about a last time, was it with the white haired fool."
"It was not with Gojo, it was after gojo with an ex finance, he wanted kids and I did too until we found out the news, after that he called off the marriage and didn't want to see me again." Sukuna sighed and kneeled infront of her.

"With the time that you'd been married with me, do you think that a yakuza who's seen shit and never loved anyone or anything in his life would jump ship from a beautiful wife that gives him everything he could ask for just because of infertility..a bit psycho Y/n." Sukuna looked down with his hands tenderly holding hers with comfort.
"You know for a tough guy, you really good at comfort." She tackled him into a hug.
"So what's the ex-finances name."
"Anddd you ruined the mood.."
"What? Can't ask a simple question to my tough wife?"
"Ryomen Sukuna, everything with you has been complicated what makes these things any different?" She squished his cheek with a frown on Sukuna's face.

"Yeah sure but you married a Yakuza boss the hell did you expect? Daisy and rainbows." Sukuna rolled his eyes, Y/n was going to talk back but a harsh ringing at the doorbell interrupted their conversation.
"Well, I'm going to go answer the door and murder who's on the other side."
"Yeah don't do the other half.." Y/n smiled, letting Sukuna go to the front door.
"Yo! Is Y/n nearby?" Yuji looked over Sukuna's shoulders with a small baking dish in his hands.
"May I ask, why the fuck you'd need my wife besides the 'rat' problem?"
"Listen I'm trying to spend time with my favorite in law, what's the problem with that..plus we have a bit of business to talk about." Sukuna pulled him in the door before anyone could hear them.
"So who was at the door? You think it was my mom's package because she's been waiting for years for that shit- oh hey Yuji!" Yuji put down the baking pan and comfy hug.
"I've been making more food for you to try! I had megumi try the prototypes of the sweet rolls"
'Praying for his stomach' Y/n sighs and picks up a sweet roll, taking a small bite.
"This is really good, you've been using the cookbook I recommend!"
"Ya'know it!"
"Aheem! Business, itadori.." Yuji rolled his eyes while taking a bite of the sweet roll.
"Megumi went into seeing what the hell, Mahito was planning and apparently he's planning to come here and find you again but this time he's planning on killing Y/n and Hiro." Sukuna picked up his cup with the glass shattering under his grip.

"Sukuna! The glass!" Y/n grabbed the first aid kit.
"Listen, Sukuna if we get the gang-"
"I made a promise I wouldn't go back to that life." Yuji stared him down with a sad glare.
"We have to, it's the only way we can protect them but me and megumi are not enough.." Y/n carefully took out the glass and cleaned the wound.
"If the person that made hold the promise gives me the set-go then we're back in business." The silence returned again with both their gazes turned to Y/n.
"Never let Hiro get involved or bring that business near this complex then we have a deal." Sukuna grinned and pulled Yuji into a huddle.

"Call the gang back up or the ones that are left, we're back in business baby!"

________________________________________

🍒Fun Fact🍒 Y/n was the only one who could tolerate sitting next to Gojo [besides Geto] in Highschool.

A little shorter story but I've under the weather so can't really give much. Feedback is much appreciated ♡

🩸Word Count🩸 1074