♤He's cares in his own way♤

•I haven't slept well in several days and it's driving me insane•

_____________________________________

______________________________________

"Be careful, there's been scammer running around her selling cheap knives." Y/n grabbed her work bag and hung it on her shoulders about to leave.
"As if a tiny salesman could scare me I'll just put him in his place." Sukuna grinned, chopping the carrots a little rougher.
"Nope, don't kill the salesman!" Y/n slapped the back of his head with a rolled-up newspaper.
"Fine if you don't drink more than 7 coffees then I won't kill the salesman." Y/n stared blankly at him.

"One lands you in jail and the other just keeps you up."
"Fair deal."
"Fine." She grabbed her lunch from him and kissed his cheek.
"Hiro, let's go!" Hiro was already outside waiting for his mom but he waited for her to figure it out.
"Oh you're right here, nevermind let's go!" They said a quick goodbye.
Sukuna decided to see if fate wanted to make him cross paths with the supposed scammer.

"Y/n said I can't kill him but she never said anything about a bit of torture.." He put his hand to his chin trying to think of a plan until his thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door.
"Did she forget something?" Sukuna walked to the door and opened it to the salesman/scammer.
'Huh, Guess I got lucky." Sukuna grinned as he leaned against the door frame while scammer shook in his spot but with a determined look across his face.

"Hello, sir, would you like to try out some of the premium knives-"
"Not interested." Sukuna was about to close the door but the salesman wormed his way in.
"The hell..?" The salesman was constant with him repeating his pitch but one look at the product Sukuna knew right away that they were cheaply made.

"Would you mind if I test this?" He swung the knife dangerously close to the salesman's face.
"S-Sure." He sat the salesman down in the living room while he cut up all his ingredients with finesse.
'So stylish!' He looked amazed while Sukuna mixed something into the curry without the Salesman's knowledge.

"Not bad but I've seen better knives." The salesman took a bit of the meal and felt like he was seeing the gates of heaven.
'Maybe I'll quit the scamming business but right now I want to leave, this guy is so intense..." The salesman thanked him for the meal and ran off on his own. Sukuna burst out laughing as soon as he closed the door.

"I can't believe he didn't notice the chocolate laxatives that I added in the curry, he's going to feel that for the next couple of weeks!" He grabbed the plate and washed off the leftovers.

~🩸~

"Get lost!"
"Ow!" Yuji got tossed out of a street corner by another gang member.
"Jeez not here either! He's gotta be here somewhere..." Yuji was looking for Sukuna. Since he became a househusband he gave up the Yakuza business for the safety of his new family.