CH 02; Where am I?

Chapter 2

~~~

Jisoo slowly close her eyes and everything went black.

~~~

It's been 2 days since jisoo fell from the rooftop and they found out that she's in a vegetative state now.

The police also caught suho, a staff witnessed everything happened that day and the whole happening also captured by the cctv around the place.

Her friends were now sitting beside the hospital cot she's been lying with. Tearing up seeing their unnie in this state.

"How could do he this to her?" Lisa said tearing up, "I know right. The other day we're so happy planing about jennie's birthday and now she's lying in this bed." Rose shed tears

"Pity you sooya" Jennie weep, "i can't see you like this." *sobs* "did you call her brother?" Jennie asked

"Yes, we called him yesterday." Lisa said "When is he coming?" Jennie asked, "Well after hearing what happened to his sister, he immediately took a flight from new york to seoul."

"Should i just killed suho now?" Jennie asked, "We should but you know we can't. We would probably end up in jail too." Rose said sobbing

"I can. And i don't care if i end up in prison. How could he pushed our poor sooya into that high building!" Jennie's tears can't stop falling

"Please guys calm down---"

"Sooya!!!" A voice shouted from the back, it was jisoo's brother. "Oppa!"

He slowly walk towards his sister and tears started to fall from his eyes. Seeing how his sister suffer from this judgemental and a society that full of jealousy.

"Sooya...." he weeped "H-how could this happened to you?..." he slowly hold his sisters face, "My poor sweetie..." he sobs

~~~

Jisoo slowly opened her eyes as she felt something heavy on her head. She saw some ladies crying beside her

"What's this? Where am i? This isn't my room? What the--? Is that chaeyoung? Why is she crying? What in the world is happening here? Ugh i feel so heavy in my head. What's this?"

"Oh i just remember what happened. That punk suho pushed me from the rooftop, that punk! But-- What in the world is happening? Did i died? Why am i seeing chaeyoung beside me sobbing? Ugh am i dead? What the fuck is happening? I swear i will kill that suho!"

Jisoo just stare emptiness, she wanted to move and talk but she couldn't. Chaeyoung noticed that jisoo opened her eyes, chaeyoung immdiately called the physician.