CH 14; Queen of nowhere world

Chapter 14

~~~

The heavy rain yesterday night made the leaves wet, the queen wandering around the palace garden brushing her hands through the wet leaf.

She got starled when hoseok suddenly came out of nowhere smiling brightly, "Hey you startled me!" She whined annoyingly made hoseok chuckles at her, asking, "What are you doing here?"

"Just wandering around." She shrugged it off, Hoseok sat on the grass as he called the queen on, "Come here! Tell me your problems and i'll tell you what i know." Jisoo, rolling her eyes as she sat beside him, "Forget it. You won't understand me, anyway."

"How can you be so sure? You haven't tell me yet." Hoseok says, a little sarcasm tone with on it. Rolling her eyes landed on him, "Promise me first that you won't think me as a crazy person?"

Hoseok giggle at the statement he replies, "I promise." With that, jisoo taking a deep breathe before telling him everything.

Waiting for his reaction to be disaster, her heart was beating so fast, expecting that her friend must have think that she's crazy, but then, she received an unexpected warm hug from him

"Ah it must be hard for you chu. I should have just tell you earlier so that you couldn't be this stress." With his words, jisoo was left confused of what he was saying, really confused.

Not letting her broke the hug, he spoke again, "It must be hard to accept but you're a queen of this nowhere world. Some people has their own vision of nowhere world and this is yours."

But then again jisoo was so confused, breaking the hug, she asks, "W-what are you talking about?" Hoseok stood up as he offer a hand on her saying, "Let's go and talk privately."

Confused but still, jisoo go with him. While walking to jisoo's room she spoke, "Can we bring chaeyoung with us?" But then, hoseok shook his head replying, "No, no one can know about this, not for now. You can only tell them if you're near to leave."

They reached the room as they started their deep conversation, "You didn't die when you fell off." With that statement, jisoo's heart beat so fast than before, she badly wanna know what happened to her body before she dragged her, "What happend to me?"

"After you fell, you turned into vegetative state. As for now, you're still lying on the hospital bed." He casually explained but for jisoo, she needs more, more of his explaination, why she was here, Is everything is going to be okay or she's staying here forever.

"What happened to me? Why am i here? Is everything okay? Am I going back to normal?" She asks rushly, despirately wanna know the answer immediately

Putting his hands on her to calm her down, "Calm down. I'll tell you everything, just relax." She took a deep breathe with a teary eyes, "I'm ready. Tell me everything."

"You're not dead, you're just in this nowhere world. Every people that you knew, or haven't come to your life yet will appear here. The moment you fell off, you was dragged by this world but you're body on the real world is still the same. You're alived but you were not showing any sign of awareness. This seems like a dream, right? It's because for science, you were just dragged by your brains vision or imagination but this world is actually real. Only a few people has their vision of nowhere world, you're special."