Mesmerize; Part 2.6

She stood from her seat and Harry stood up as well. She bit her lower lip as she turned around so her back was to him. She shrugged off her oversized cardigan so that it still clung to her upper arms but her collarbones and shoulders were revealed. The white satin camisole she wore beneath brushed against her skin when she reached up to grab her hair. She held her curls in two hands and tilted her head slightly down.

Harry was mesmerized. The drawing of the Snitch stood out from her pale and creamy skin. The walnut-sized ball with its intricate grooves and notches was etched so expertly. The two thin and feather-like wings were both extended to one side as if the ball was frozen in hasty flight. There was no colour, but it didn't need any. It was indeed the Golden Snitch for it looked exactly like the real thing.

Hermione's breath caught when she felt Harry's touch on her skin. His fingertips gently brushed over the sphere before he himself gasped. The image of the ball shook and quivered before the wings fully extended. It moved three inches to the left and stopped in flight right below the base of her neck. Harry's eyes tracked its movements like it was a Quidditch game and he was indeed the Seeker. The Snitch darted to her left shoulder, and then disappeared under her camisole. A second later it flew to her right shoulder and down the back of her arm to her elbow until he couldn't see it anymore under her cardigan.

"Hermione! It flew!" He exclaimed with a small laugh. He turned the bewildered girl to face him.

"What? It flew?" She asked dumbstruck. Harry wasn't looking at her face though, his eyes were looking over every exposed skin of her upper body. When he couldn't find the Snitch, he gently grasped her jumper and completely removed it from her and tossed it to the couch behind. Both sets of eyes darted to the Snitch which was hiding on her right forearm. Hermione saw that the ball was vibrating as it kept its place, its wings beating incredibly fast like a hummingbird's to maintain the hover. Harry's hand reached to touch it but just before he could, the Snitch raced up her arm again. They watched in awe as the image made a sharp turn at the top of her arm, moved to the base of her throat, before turning south and flying down her chest and underneath her shirt.

They looked at each other. Hermione's lips were parted in surprise, her eyes wide. Harry was looking at her so intently, his eyes clouded with something she couldn't quite decipher.

And then his lips were on hers. She stood frozen as he worked her mouth with his. His arms encircled her waist and pulled her closer to him. When her arms remained to her side, Harry smiled against her mouth before moving her arms to rest on his shoulders. And then his arms were around her again trying to draw her further in.

She started to respond when the shock wore off and the acceptance of what happened and pleasure of the situation caught up to her. His mouth felt so good against hers as he gently teased her lips with his tongue. She parted her lips to allow entrance. Her hands were causing quite a mess in his hair. She was gripping and tugging and pulling at the strands as she held his head in place against hers.

Harry's hands on her waist were causing little shockwaves of pleasure. His fingers were toying with the hem of her camisole and dipping underneath it to caress the skin peeking above her jeans. He murmured something against her lips and she extracted herself from the kiss to make sense of it.

"What was that, Harry?" She whispered. Her lips were tingling from their liplock. He rested his forehead against hers and nuzzled her nose.

"I need to catch the Snitch, Hermione," Harry said with a smile. His hands went from the side of her waist to rest at the front of her abdomen. She took in a breath when she felt his calloused hands on the skin of her stomach. "Will you let me?" He went back to kissing her again, but not on her mouth this time. He trailed kisses from her neck, to the side of her jaw, to her cheek, and lapped on her ear. She shivered and nodded her head.

The hands on her stomach raised higher until they were just below her bust. He played with the soft skin there while continuing his assault on her ear. Then his hands were suddenly grasping the hem of her camisole and in one swift motion, the shirt was gone and off her body.

He looked at her as she stood in front of him topless, chest heaving, lips bruised. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath her shirt so he was rewarded with her delicious bare breasts. She was so incredibly sexy as she looked at him, waiting. The Snitch was beating its wings and hovering right below her left breast. She looked almost vulnerable as she stood there and he wanted to comfort her and assure her that all of this was perfect and just how it should be.

"What are we doing, Harry?" She whispered.