Mesmerize; Part 2.10

Much later that evening as Hermione laid curled at his side, she reminisced over the events of the past two days. Harry was already sound asleep, no doubt spent from all of the lovemaking they had done that day. The man had so much stamina, it was really quite impressive! He took her again in the living room after they talked. Afterwards when she wanted to shower, he followed her into the bathroom and made love to her in the shower and in the tub. Hermione blushed as she recalled how he pressed her body to the window and took her from behind. She could still remember how good the glass felt against her breasts and she felt exhilarated as she looked over London as Harry played her body like a harp. She screamed her climax as she watched the sunset. It was an experience she already couldn't wait to replicate.

She wasn't able to call Megan that day (she was too busy with, well, Harry) so she made a note to call her tomorrow instead. Not to ask about the events of the previous night (they all came rushing back to her when she saw her tattoo), but to tell her of his and Harry's new developments. She added the rest of the girls on her list of people to call as well. Maybe she should suggest they go out for lunch so she could tell them all at once. They would love to hear about it for sure, and Hermione could almost picture their stunned faces when she tells them that she and Harry are together.

What did this make the two of them? Was he her boyfriend now? She felt that didn't quite hit the mark. Lovers? That one sounded too risqué. Would they be partners? Significant others?

Hermione looked at Harry's sleeping form and sighed. God, how she loved this man so much. She gently stroked his chest and his arms instinctively tightened around her waist. He murmured her name and drew her closer in his sleep.

They would just be Harry and Hermione.

It was what they had always been.

It was what they were now.

And it was what they would be for the years to come.

Harry and Hermione.

As Hermione drifted to sleep a single thought flew to mind which made her smile.

Perhaps she didn't need to kill Ginny after all.

-~-~-~-

Fin.

xoxoxox

Micca's Notes: Thank you for reading! Join the HMS Harmony Discord for more Harry/Hermione content and discussions! Invite: www.hhriscanonbitches.com