Mesmerize; Part 2.8

He took her chin with his right hand and kissed her. "Why don't you find out, Hermione?"

She nodded. She grasped the hem of his t-shirt and in one motion lifted it over his head. She gasped at the sight. "Oh, my," she breathed.

It was a phoenix rising. The circle of fire was one of the bird's plumes and more of its feathers were etched further up his shoulder. The firebird's body was placed at the centre left of his chest and its graceful neck was extended upwards to the sky. Firey wings were curved in a graceful arch on either side of the bird as it took flight, and one of its wings tickled Harry's collarbone. Long tailfeathers of flame extended past the bird's talons and disappeared below Harry's hips.

It was rebirth. It was hope. It was the triumph over evil and over death. It was perfection.

The tattoo was so beautiful and captivating and Hermione itched to touched it. So she did. She started on his bicep, on the circle of fire which started the flame of curiosity within her. She kissed it. She followed it to the phoenix's outstretched wings and kissed that too. She felt him take a staggering breath and his chest rose as her fingers skimmed his skin. He was perfection. The muscles of his pectorals tensed beneath her touch but she continued studying the fire. It was such an exquisite tattoo. The bird's face was serene with its eyes closed. Its neck was covered with firey feathers displayed in full as the bird looked upwards, each of them so meticulously drawn on his skin. The bird's hindquarters were tensed, its sharp talons raised. From behind the bird emerged an inferno of long tailfeathers, extending way past its talons with the longer plumes disappearing below Harry's belt. Hermione traced a finger down the bird's body, over one feather, until she was stopped by the waistband of his trousers.

Suddenly she was flat on her back again with both of her hands pinned above her head. "You drive me crazy," Harry whispered.

She laughed. "Likewise," she said in response.

He growled in return and attacked her neck with kisses. The stubble of his jaw scratched her skin as he rained kisses down her throat, past her collarbone, and between the valley of her breasts. She gasped when he took one of her hard nipples in his mouth and sucked while keeping the other occupied with his hand. He switched and gave the other nipple the same attention with his mouth. Down he kissed her body, now so consumed with the woman beneath him that he took no notice when the magical Snitch zoomed quickly from the path of his hands to hide behind Hermione.

He got to the waistband of her knickers and slowly tugged them down her hips. He groaned when she was finally fully in the nude below him. He wasted no time at all and brought his lips to taste her right at her core.

Hermione's head fell back and her eyes closed. "Oh Harry," she moaned. Her grip on Harry's hair was strong as he pleasured her with his tongue. His hands were stroking the creaminess of her thigh as he brought her closer and closer to her pleasure. One finger neared his mouth and went inside her. Her long, drawn out moan was his encouragement to move his digit to stroke her inner walls as his lips and tongue teased the outside of her sex. He added another finger and started to pump his hand. He found her nub with his tongue and latched onto it with his lips. He sucked on her bundle of nerves and felt her fall over the edge.

"Harry!" She screamed. Her legs thrashed on either side of him as he brought her to orgasm. He felt her squeeze around his fingers and he didn't stop his ministrations. His tongue and lips continued to suck her as he tasted her juices. When he felt her begin to come down from the high, he eased his fingers from inside her and gently kissed her centre. He slithered up her body and took her ear in his mouth. He was so hard and his jeans were so constricting. He didn't know if he could last any longer and he sure as hell didn't want to cum inside his pants.