Chapter 4

(A/N)

Sorry this is so late. I have super ADD. But there ya go! Enjoy!

*Alex*

I had to sit through another meeting with the elders of multiple packs again as they discussed the recent attacks and the killing of many pack alphas.

Apparently, Over 23 packs across the U.S. have been attacked by the same group of rogues. They had a certain way they attacked. Rumors say that they search and kill the women and children first then kill all the stronger pack warriors and kill the alpha in front of the rest of the pack.

That's really brutal if you ask me.

I wouldn't even wish that on my worst enemy.

I was currently sitting one of many couches in the lounge alone. I never really had time to myself after my dad made me alpha. I was always so busy with taking care of the pack and keeping things in order that I could never just sit and relax. Now I have a mate and she's nowhere to be found.

I hopped up and jogged up the stairs to find my little mate. I followed her scent to her room, I saw her sitting on the windowsill staring at the sky.

I knocked lightly and waited for her to respond. When she didn't, I walked in slowly afraid that I might scare her.

"Stormy, Are you okay?" She jumped slightly and stared at me with her beautiful chocolate eyes.

"H-Hello Alpha Alex."

I grazed her cheek with my hand, feeling the sparks between us. She gasped at the sudden contact but leaned into my hand more.

"I'm not your alpha. I'm your mate Stormy, I'm just Alex to you." I said softly. She nodded and stood close to me.

I could smell her scent wrapping around me pulling me toward her.

I wrapped my arms around her skinny figure and began to nuzzle her neck.

I felt her hands slowly but surely wrap around my waist sending more sparks through me.

"I missed you." I said into her neck. She tightened her grip around me and whispered, "I missed you too."

My wolf was bouncing around in happiness but was slowly cut short when Peter, my beta spoke through our mind link.

'Alex.'

I silently groaned, 'What do you want Peter?'

'Sorry to interrupt you but your father is here.'

I sighed in annoyance, 'Fine. Send him to my office.'

I gently pulled away from Stormy, "Hey, do you wanna meet my father?"

I didn't want to scare her but I wanted her to know that I'm not keeping her secluded from my family. She's probably the reason he's here too.

She nodded hesitantly. I slowly eased my hand into hers and lead her to my office.

While we were walking, I contacted my dad through our mind link.

'Dad. Why are you here anyways?'

'Well I think I deserve to meet my son's mate.'

'Okay, but please don't scare her. She's really shy.' I begged.

'I won't Alex. You have my word."

We arrive in front of my office. I turned toward her, "Are you ready?"

*Stormy*

A huge wave of anxiety washed over me as we stood outside his office. I don't think I'm ready to meet Alex's dad. What if he doesn't like me? What if he doesn't like that I'm an omega? What if he makes Alex reject me?