Chapter 11

Chapter 11

*Storm*

I woke up feeling groggy. This heat thing is tiring, I'm always tired, emotional, and hot. I hate it. Plus, I have school today.

I need this thing to stop. It's killing me.

I shook Alex slightly, "Alex, get up."
He groaned and turned over. I shook him again and he pushed me off the bed.

My eye twitched in annoyance and stood slowly. I went downstairs and began looking in the cabinets.

Peter walked in the kitchen, "Good Morning St...... Never mind." He said turning and walking away.

I found a bucket and began filling it up with cold water. I walked back up the stairs passing Mel and Aiden, "Um, Storm? What are you doing?"

I ignored Aiden and kicked the bedroom door open and threw the bucket of water on Alex.

He yelled in surprise and jumped out of bed.

He stood there shivering in his boxers, "WHAT THE FUCK STORMY!!!"

"GET DRESSED." I said leaving and giving Mel a high five. She was laughing with tears in her eyes. Aiden was staring at me in surprise.

---

After I calmed down from my heat spasm, I fixed a few plates of food for the pups and apologized to Alex.

Once everyone was ready, we headed out of the door. Mel's cast was off and she now had a walking brace on.

"Hey Mel, what kind of car is this?" Silas asked.

"Audi A6 TDI, but you shouldn't worry about that. You can't afford it. Stick to your piece of shit truck." Mel said laughing.

Everyone said 'Oooooh' with the 'burn' behind it.

"Hey! My truck is a classic."He retorted.

"By classic, you mean ANCIENT!"

"Whatever Melody, My truck could blow your 'expensive' car right out of the water!" Silas said smirking. They stared at each other for what seemed like hours. They broke eye contact when they heard Aiden clear his throat.

Mel scoffed, "Just get in the car Silas."

He smirked in victory and got in.

----------------

We arrived at the school 30-minutes early. There were a few students hanging around in the parking lot by their cars but the rest of the parking lot was abandoned. We all got out and walked inside, I was shaking at the sight of this gigantic building.

I felt Alex touch my shoulder, "Storm, you okay?"

I nodded slightly and looked around at the few students that were in the hallways.

"Human?" My wolf was confused.

Mel must have sensed my confusion, "It's a human school, this is where you'll be safer than the wolf schools. It was a BIG step but from what happened yesterday, we can't afford for that to happen right under our noses again."

I nodded, "But hold on, Does that make us the only wolves here?"

Mel shook her head, "There's plenty here. Their more like exchange students. Their wolves from different countries and far away states."

Just as I was about to ask another question, the bell rang.

Alex, Mel, and Aiden went to class leaving me with Silas. There was a long, Awkward silence before he actually spoke.