Chapter 7

*Mel*

Dammit. This is not how I wanted to spend my evening. What the hell has gotten into her?

I had shifted into my white wolf and took off into the forest after Stormy. I guess you could say my wolf is albino. My red eyes give people that idea.

Storm's scent got stronger as I got closer to her. There's no way an omega like her can outrun me, My mixed genes prove that.

I finally gained view of her brown wolf howling in pain. I barked at her and nipped at the back of her legs causing her to yelp in surprise.

She spun around and held an attack stance. My wolf scoffed in my head, "This stupid omega really thinks she can fight me?!"

I smiled slightly, "Easy kitty"

She growled at me before going silent. As soon as I shifted my attention back to Storm to see her charging toward me.

I try to dodge her but I wasn't quick enough, her claws slashed through my cheek causing me to growl in pain.

I felt my blood run down my cheek turning my white fur red. I shook my head and charged at her legs.

I don't wanna hurt her but if she keeps attacking me, I might lose control. My short temper is not to be messed with.

She dodged me and bit me in my shoulder neck to my mark. I pushed her from me and lunged to her neck. I saw red as I bit down on her throat, she tried to wiggle from under me but I bit down harder. She clawed at my leg and drew more blood. She whimpered after a few minutes and finally stopped fighting me.

I released her throat and growled at her, she whined and showed her submission. I turned around and began limping back out of the woods, Storm silently followed.

We stopped by a tree that I had put two pairs spare clothes under and threw a pair at Storm, she picked them up and trotted behind a tree. I walked behind a different tree and shifted back, I winced in pain. Storm had torn my leg and shoulder to shreds, I put on my sports bra and my basketball shorts and began limping away. She caught up to me, not saying a word we walked to the car.

"Oh my god, Mel!" Aiden was furious. He quickly ran to me and picked me up bridal style. I wince again and he put me in the car.

"Are you okay?" I nodded. Aiden grabbed the first aid kit and began cleaning my wounds.

He tried asking about what happened in the wood but I never answered him, I don't even know what happened!

I am incredibly pissed off, I wanted to help her and she attacks me?! What is going on in her head?!

*Alex*

I watched as my sister limped out of the woods covered in gashes, I waited and eventually Storm walked out without a scratch on her.

I walked in front of her and waited for her to look at me.

I heard her sniffle and she wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her back and told her she was safe.

I walked us back to the car and continued driving back to the pack house.

We finally pulled up to the pack house and I saw a black pick-up truck in the drive way.

I smelled the air. I growled, "Eastern Pack."

I looked over to Storm to see her asleep.

I saw a man that looked similar to Storm standing by the door with an evil smirk.

I looked over to Storm one last time, "Dammit!"