CHAPTER 1

I was terrified.

I'm just an omega and I was trespassing on one of the scariest packs in America. The Blood Moon pack. He looked me up and down and growled. As he progressed toward me I felt my vision narrow. I felt my body jerk from under me and I heard him speak, "Your bleeding badly. Why hasn't it healed yet?" 

I wasn't worried about my wound. his voice had me floating on cloud-9. It was deep and husky yet soft and soothing. I tried to speak but I couldn't find my voice. I couldn't feel my body. My vision was turning black. I could hear another voice approaching, "Alpha, whats going on?" As he replied, their voices faded away and I blacked out.

-

Alex's POV

She was hurt. My little mystery mate was hurt. When I find out who did this I'm gonna tear his throat out.

"Peter, patrol the border. I'm taking her to the pack doctor."

Peter immediately shifted and replied, "As you wish Alpha"

I quickly stood and jogged to the building beside my pack house. I kicked the door until the doctor opened the door. "Jesus, break the door down why don't ya?" I pushed past him and to his working station. I gently placed her down as if the slightest move would destroy her. 

"What Happened? Who is this?"  The pack doctor asked.

"There's no time to question me! She bleeding and it hasn't healed yet!" I yelled.

He put on a shirt and examined her. I wonder how far she ran like this. Telling by her scent she must be from the eastern border. I studied her entire face, She had brown hair with streaks of blond in it. Her scent was unique, she smelled like roses and mangoes. 

"She's lost a lot of blood. Her wound should have healed already but it won't stop."

I watched in fear as he connected her to an IV and patched up her wound. We walked out of the room and sat on his couch. It was silent for about five minutes before the doctor spoke,"Well, I think I deserve to know who the girl is."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, "I found her on the outskirts of the eastern border. I'm pretty sure she's a rogue by her scent but I'm not 100% sure."  I closed my eyes and rested my head back. This is not how I wanted to spend my weekend, I may be the alpha but I do have other things to do then babysit my pack.

 "Alpha, what are you gonna do to the girl when she wakes up?" I opened my eyes to look at him to see if he was serious, when I saw that he was I simply replied, "She'll have to stay to heal up then when she's ready to leave then she can leave."

Peter walked in and sat on the love seat across from me, "Alex, I patrolled the border and all I found was a tiny sack of clothes. I didn't smell any other presence but the girl. She was alone."

I only nodded. I stood told the doctor to notify me when she had awoken, Peter and I left and returned to the pack house. We walked into the kitchen and sat down, "So, all you found was a small sack of clothes?" I asked. Peter grabbed a beer and nodded,"Yeah. Why? Was I supposed to find anything else?" I Shrugged and told him that I was going to sleep.

I lied in my bed and stared at my ceiling, My mind never trailed away from my little mate. All I could think about was her intoxicating smell, her beautiful long hair, her petite body and her gorgeous brown eyes. Everything about her was beautiful and I wanted her all to myself. I would do anything to make her mine and that's exactly what I plan to do.

YEAH First chappy finished! this took longer to write than it was supposed to but i was to busy working on my "taking risk" story. Sorry for the wait but I get writers block easily and that's what stops me from Writing.