Chapter 2

Stormy's POV 

beep. beep. beep 

I keep hearing that obnoxious sound beeping. Over and over again and it won't stop. I opened my eyes to see an all white ceiling and not my usual wooden ceiling. I felt as if I was floating on clouds when I usually wake up on the floor. I opened my eyes and immediately regretted it, the lights were blinding me.

"Oh good, your awake." 

I quickly turned to see a girl standing by me. She held a pair of clothes and my bag. I sat up and looked down at my hands to show my submission. She was obviously an alpha and it's what I have to do if i don't want the crap beat out of me. I could feel her walking up to me and crouch down on the floor. She placed two fingers on my chin and pushed my head up, "Don't do that. It makes you look weak." 

She slid the clothes in my lap and gave me some privacy to change. She oddly left in a hurry and I didn't even get her name. I sighed and stood to change.

:3

After I got dressed I wasn't sure what to do so I sat quietly on the bed. A few minutes past by and I heard a knock on the door, it was the alpha from before. "Hey, Are you decent?" I quickly stood and showed my submission, "Y-Yes sir."  He sighed, "Good." He walked all the way in and smiled at me. I've never seen the alpha in his human form, He looked.....attractive. He had pitch black hair that covered his forehead and almost completely covered his eyes. He kinda looked like a 16-year-old boy yet he also look older than that. 

"Umm... Are you okay?" I shook my head and realized that I had been staring at his face for like 10 minutes. I blushed and bowed my head, "y-yes sir. I'm sorry" 

He put his hand on my shoulder, sparks tingled through it and made me jump away. His eyes went purple for a couple seconds and then returned to his original grassy green. He smiled softly and said, "When your ready, breakfast is downstairs in the kitchen. If you get lost, ask anyone in the hallway. Everyone here is very friendly so don't be shy."

I nodded and he left.

o.o

I surprisingly made it to the kitchen without getting lost. There were people everywhere, This pack is huge! I walked into the kitchen where the Alpha and some other people sat.

"Wow. You made it through the labyrinth." Some random guy said. Everyone began to laugh except for a boy around my age who had his head down. The alpha must have seen me staring because he kicked the boy in his knee to get his attention. "Aiden! Get your head out of that book. We have company." Aiden closed his book and looked up at me, "Hello."  I eased my way and sat beside him, "Hi."

Aiden was really nice to me. He told me a lot about his pack. 

"So, are you really the only omega here?" i asked. He smiled, "Yep. It's not that hard once your used to it." 

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped, "But you have to clean 800 rooms! I'd never be able to do that everyday."

He laughed. The girl from earlier walked in the kitchen and wrapped her arms around Aiden's neck, "What's so funny?" Aiden blushed and looked away. She looked over at me, stuck her hand out and said "I never actually introduced myself. I'm melody but you can call me Mel."

I shook her hand, "Nice to meet you, I'm Stormy."

"I see you've met my mate. Has he been mean to you? 'Cause I'll kick his ass if you need me to." She said with all seriousness on her face.

Aiden quickly looked over at me and then at Mel, "Your not really gonna do that. Are you?" he asked quietly. She smiled evilly and shrugged, "Only if you were bad. You haven't been bad right?" His eyes widened and he immediately shook his head.

"Okay, good. Hey Stormy, How old are you? You look like your around 18?" Mel asked.

I shook my head and corrected her that I'm only 16 and her eyes widened, "Damn, your that young? Well we'll figure something out for you." She began to smile with confused me as to why.

._.

A couple hours past by and the three of us were sitting in the living room watching some of the kids play video games.

"Come on, one more level Mel...." The little boy was begging Mel to have another turn.

"No, It's my turn to play minecraft. Go play outside or something.." She said nonchalantly. I watched as she scooted to the floor and rested her back on the couch and turned on some kind on block world. She looked like she was really into the game because she had her tongue sticking out when she killed some tall black thingy. 

I sensed someone else in the room so I looked behind me and the alpha  was leaning against the couch looking at me, "Hey guys, what's up?" He asked.

Aiden turned in surprise, "Oh god! I didn't know you were in here."

Mel laughed, "He's been in here for ten minutes. How could you not have noticed. I didn't need to turn around to know that he was here." The alpha laughed along with her.

His laugh was...contagious. It gave me a strange feeling in my stomach. Everything about him gave me a strange feeling and I can't explain why.

"Hey Stormy, If you didn't already know...This is my brother Alex. Also known as "Alpha Alex"."   I looked over to him and said, "Nice to meet you, Alex." As I said his name, he had gotten this unknown look in his eyes.

After it disappeared, he replied, "Nice to meet you too Stormy." The way my name rolled off of his tongue made me internally shiver. And then that weird feeling came back.  It was strange but it felt kinda of...good in a weird way.

"Stormy, can I talk to you alone for a second?" Alex asked. 

"S-Sure."  We stood and walked up the stair to what looked like his office. When he sat down, the smile on his face disappeared instantly and his eyes showed that he was not joking around.

"I need to know where you came from....now."

Okay im gonna stop this chapter here because i gotta go. sorry for the long wait but please please please vote and comment thank you!