11

"ashutosh likes you." anushree smirked, glancing at her friend anshika who was sitting besides her. 

"who the hell told you that?" anshika glared. 

"I just know." anushree grinned.

"when will I get my Prince charming?" sara sighed causing the other two girls to laugh. 

​​​​​their conversation was interrupted by the history teacher who entered the class with piles of papers stacked together. 

"good morning class." the teacher, reshma mam greeted before sitting on the teacher's chair. 

"good morning mam." the class sang in unison before sitting down on their respective benches. 

"so I've checked your test papers and the result of this class Is below average . I'm disappointed." the teacher said. one by one reshma mam distributed the test papers. 

"oh my god!" anushree laughed, staring at her paper,"I got 20/20!"

"topperrrrr." anshika smirked. 

"no, I just like history." anushree shrugged. 

"anushree."

anushree turned around slightly to find aryan calling her. he was sitting on the bench besides hers. 

"yes?" anushree asked. 

"how much did you get?" he questioned. 

"20 out of 20." anushree answered, smiling widely. 

"wow." aryan breathed out. 

"what about you?"

"just one less than you, 19." aryan replied. 

the two of them were interrupted by the teacher who started teaching a new chapter. after the class ended, it was their maths period but the teacher was absent. seeing that the arrangement teacher has still not arrived, the girls decided to play truth or dare with the boys. 

the girls sat on anushree and anshika's bench while the boys shifted to Sara's bench. 

"Ok let me spin the pen." sara announced, keeping her pen on the table and spun it round. 

"karan!!!" everybody laughed. 

"truth or dare?" sara asked. 

"dare."

"oooooohhhhhhhh." aryan chuckled. 

"stand in the front of the class and sing doremon." sara grinned mischievously. 

"no!! are you crazy?" karan frowned. 

"you can't step back dude." aryan encouraged, patting his back. 

"come on karan, just do it." anushree piped in. 

"other wise you'll be disqualified." anshika warned. 

"fine." karan groaned. nervously, he walked to the front catching everybody's attention while his friends tried not to burst out laughing. 

when he started singing, the class roared with laughter . having completed his dare, karan embarrassingly sat back on his place. 

"that was fun." ashutosh laughed. 

"ok, I'll spin the pen." said karan. 

the pen landed on anushree. 

"truth or dare?" karan asked. 

"truth." anushree nodded. 

"what's your nickname?" 

"SERIOUSLY?!" sara yelled before lowering her voice,"this is what you ask in truth?"

"what's wrong?" karan rolled his eyes. 

"you're an idiot." anshika shook her head in a disappointment. 

"should I answer?" anushree laughed awkwardly. 

"yes." Karan and aryan answered in unison. 

"just don't tease me because I really hate my nickname." anushree muttered,"it's munmun."

"what!" karan laughed. 

"munmun." sara chuckled lightly. 

"stop calling me that now." anushree groaned. 

"Nooooo!!!!" karan smirked. 

"munmun. munmun." ashutosh and karan repeated together, soon joined by aryan and the girls. 

"stop it." anushree pleaded,"I hate it."

"fine." karan laughed. 

the arrangement teacher soon arrived and everybody pulled out their text book pretending to read. 

"oi munmun." karan called causing anushree to glare at him. 

"shut up."

hey munmun." aryan joined in. 

anushree shook her head and got engrossed in reading. she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around to find aryan asking,"can i-"

"don't talk to me!" anushree exclaimed, returning back to her book. 

aryan's face fell and anushree did feel bad but she dared not turn around. the whole day anushree ignored aryan. 

when she reached home, she took a quick nap. when she woke up, her hands reached her mobile phone. anushree unlocked it to find one message from aryan.

Aryan
anushree I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tease you or make fun of you. I just loved the name and that was the reason I was using it but if you don't like it then I'll make sure not to use it again. just forgive me please. I feel so bad when you're upset over something. please I don't feel good when you don't talk to me. I'm really really sorry. Please forgive me.

without even realising, a small smile appeared on anushree's lips.

Anushree
​​​​​​​It's okay, I was just messing with you🥱

a/n: yes I do like history because Indian history>>>>>> 

it's really interesting.