15

february approached, the air getting bone freezing with a serenade of love in the air. it was valentine's week.

 anushree was sitting on her seat, watching as ashutosh was busy talking or rather flirting with anshika. 

aryan let out a soft giggle causing anushree to join him. 

"they are so cute but oh anshika doesn't even knows about it." anushree chuckled quietly earning a nod of approval from aryan. 

it was rose day and ashutosh had decided to give a rose to anushree to which anushree had replied with,"she'll beat you with a shoe. i swear to god." still ashutosh had picked up the courage and was finding a right way to present the rose. 

the teacher entered inside ruining ashutosh's chance causing aryan and anushree to snort at ashutosh's annoyed expression. 

he glared at both of them and sat on his bench with a grumpy look on his face. 

"i feel so single." sara sighed dramatically causing aryan and anushree to laugh out.  

"same." aryan piped in. 

"sure." sara rolled her eyes. 

after the class ended, the students rushed out of the class not even sparing a single second to wait for the class teacher who always leads them outside. 

"come on ashutosh, the school is almost over. just give her the damn rose!" anushree whisper - yelled as she walked in the 'girl's' line with sara in front of her. 

"how the fuck am i supposed to give her? I'm scared!" ashutosh exclaimed, pulling the rose in his hand.

 the rose was almost withered now since it hadn't got any moisture since morning, lying in ashutosh's pocket. 

"go to her. give her the rose. she'll blush. you'll blush. she'll shyly say thank you. and it's done." aryan shrugged. 

"oh yeah?" ashutosh scoffed,"it's not that easy. show me how to do it. come on."
ashutosh shoved the rose in aryan's hand who seemed quite confident. 

"okay watch me." aryan said, tapping anushree on her shoulder who was talking to sara about ashutosh's tantrums. 

"here." aryan smiled, holding out the rose in front of anushree who seemed taken aback,"that idiot refused to give it to anshika so you can have it." 

ashutosh sighed sadly but soon smirked at anushree who was still trying to reciprocate. 

"oh thank you." anushree smiled, taking the rose from aryan's hand who gave a wide grin to ashutosh.