12

"oh please shut up!!!!" anushree screamed at ashutosh who was constantly nagging the girl to ask something to anshika. 

"what happened?" anshika questioned , who was sitting on the bench in front of anshika and sara while ashutosh and aryan were sitting behind her.

"stop it you two." sara groaned, pulling out her english notebook. 

"tell him to stop bothering me!" anushree exclaimed, throwing a glare at her childhood friend. 

"stop bothering her ashutosh." aryan spoke up, looking up from his essay which he was writing. 

"oi boyfriend, stay back." ashutosh scoffed. 

"what?" aryan frowned. 

"shut up!" anushree glared at ashutosh,"idiot!"

the English teacher entered causing the two childhood friend's fight to come to an end. 

"aryan, karan and anushree." the teacher called, startling the three of them who quickly stood on their feet. 

"yes mam?" aryan asked. 

"you three have been called by sandhya mam." the English teacher said, gesturing them to come out of their seats. the three of them shared a confused look before walking out of the class. 

"why do you think she has called us?" karan questioned, once they were out of the class.
"no idea." aryan answered while anushree shrugged.

talking about the reasons, the trio reached the music class where sandhya mam was playing her Harmoniun while the students were singing some folklore. 

"mam you called us?" aryan interrupted mam causing her to glare at him and motioning him to wait outside. 

"are you mad?" karan laughed as the three of them stood outside the class,"you shouldn't have interrupted her. you know she hates that."

"exactly." anushree agreed,"now if she scolds us, we are blaming you."

"it was a mistake. stop it." aryan rolled his eyes. 

few minutes later, sandhya mam came out and stood in front of the three. 

"as you three know that republic day is just around the corner.. " sandhya mam started, earning the trio's attention,"we have to perform a skit. and for that reason I've called you. there are three spots left and I thought it would be great to take you three."

"that's great mam." aryan smiled. 

"okay, so aryan you're playing a christain man's role, anushree you'll be dressing up as a bengali woman and karan you'll dress up as a kashmiri." sandhya mam informed. 

"okay mam." the three of them chorused. 

"you can leave now." 

with that sandhya mam entered her class causing the trio to make their way back to their class.

"great, how am i supposed to find a bengali saree now?" anushree groaned, knowing that she'll have to borrow it from some fancy dress store. 

"you can borrow from my mummy." aryan suggested. 

"oh yeah you're a bengali." anushree chuckled, looking at aryan. 

"yeah." aryan smiled,"I'll ask mummy and let you know."

"thank you." anushree smiled, entering the class and sitting on her bench. 

"what's the matter?" sara asked. 

"oh mam wanted us to participate in republic day celebration programme." anushree explained. 

"ohhhhh." anshika fake coughed causing anushree to frown at her,"you and aryan entered a little later after karan did."

"so?" anushree asked, confusion smitten over her face. 

"nothing nothing." anshika smirked. 

"you're crazy." anushree shook her head. 

soon school ended and anushree was back at her home. 

"harsh!" anushree called her younger brother who was watching shinchan and was laughing his ass off. 

"yes?" harsh questioned, turning to look at anushree who was standing by the doorway. 

"wanna have a walk?" anushree asked. 

"as much as i want to stay and watch shinchan, i want to have a walk too, let's go." said harsh causing anushree to smile widely. 

the two siblings exited their house before informing their mom and roamed around in the mostly deserted roads. 

"anushree." someone called causing the two siblings to turn around and stop in their tracks. 

"hi." anushree smiled at aryan who cycled upto anushree. 

"your brother?" aryan questioned when his eyes fell on the eleven year old boy.

"yes,harsh." anushree introduced. 

"hi harsh." aryan smiled,"i am aryan." 

"i know." harsh grinned. 

"how?" aryan and anushree asked at the same time. 

"i have seen you receiving numerous prizes." harsh explained.

"ah yeah." aryan chuckled lightly. 

"wanna have a walk with us?" harsh asked. 

"sure." aryan nodded, getting off his bicycle and walking besides anushree who was in between the two boys. 

"what was ashutosh asking you to do?" aryan asked. 

"ugh don't remind me." anushree groaned before leaning closer to aryan's ear so that only he could hear her,"he told me to ask anshika about how she feels about ashutosh." 

"what!" aryan laughed. 

"ssshh." anushree chuckled, gesturing to her brother who was watching the two youngsters with a big frown on his face. 

​​​​​​​"sorry." aryan said, trying to stop his laughter.

"by the way did you ask your mummy about lending me a saree?" anushree asked. 

"ah yeah, she said yes." aryan answered,"she'll wash it today and i can give it to you tomorrow at school if it's fine with you.." 

"of course it is!" anushree smiled,"thank you." 

"you're welcome." aryan grinned. 

​​​​​