03

Anushree was talking with her friends when Aryan interrupted her to stop talking as he was the monitor of the class. The science teacher has left for some important meeting and had ordered Aryan to write the name of the students who were creating nuisance in the class. 

"If you'll talk again, I'll write your name." Aryan warned causing Anushree to frown.

Anushree's friend Sara grabbed Anshika's(Anushree's another friend) box and threw it to her another friend and stared playing catch catch with it.

"Stop!" Aryan yelled, trying to stop them but they weren't listening to him. He wrote the name of Sara, Anshika and Anushree on the blackboard.

"Hey!" Anushree complained,"I didn't do anything! I didn't even speak anything!"

"You did." Aryan accused.

"Erase my name." Anushree glared but Aryan didn't listen. 

"I'll if you don't talk for five minutes." Aryan replied. Sara threw the box to another friend who accidentally dropped it out of the window. Their class was on the first floor so they couldn't go out and take it.

"What the hell Sara." Anshika groaned,"How am I going to get it back?"

"Calm down." Sara said, trying to pull the box by stretching her hand out of the window but she couldn't reach it. 

"What are you girls doing?" Aryan frowned when he saw almost all girls of the class making a group around the window. 

"Trying to take out her box." Sara answered, pointing at Anshika. 

"You're causing noise." Aryan frowned,"Sir down otherwise I'll write your name." 

"We aren't talking so shut up." Anshika glared.

 Aryan walked back to the blackboard and wrote the name of other girls who were talking.

 His eyes fixed with Anushree who zipped her mouth shut indicating that she wasn't talking. A smile broke on Aryan's lips as he turned around to hide his smile.