Prince!Dipper x Princess!Reader: Arranged Fate

Requested by @xx_xxAsh. Thank you so much!

F/n = Fathers name

Dipper fixed up his tie. To say he felt scared was probably the understatement of the decade. His Grunkle Stan had arranged for him to be married to a princess named Y/n L/n. She was from a rather rich kingdom. So Grunkle Stan took the opportunity as king of HIS kingdom to have Dipper marry her. So now the two of them were going to meet.

Dipper has insisted that he meet his fiancé before he married her. His main motive was to make sure she was not some sort of monster. There were rumors of some strange creatures attempting to kidnap young girls. He suspected it to be a monster of some kind. But he was also curious to see what this princess was like. He just hoped she would be kind.

When it came time for dinner, he was escorted down to dining hall. When Dipper reached the hall, he saw possibly the most gorgeous girl he had ever laid eyes upon. A part of him almost thought she was TOO beautiful. When she met his eye, he felt heat hit his face something fierce. The princess named Y/n then stood from her seat and walk over to him with her father F/N walk alongside her.

"Hello, I am princess Y/n. You are Prince Dipper, right?" "Y-yeah. That's me!" Dipper said with as much enthusiasm as he could show. She smiled. 'She has such a cute smile.' He thought to himself. They then took a seat next to each other and ate dinner. The two of them surprisingly got along very well. Dipper was relieved that she was fun to talk to. They talked endlessly about their struggles with being a part of royal families.

"I actually always had a dream to go out into the forest and explore. I always liked the idea of nature." "Really?" He said excitedly. "Yes. I always thought that the world was so full of life and beauty. Tis a shame that so many people have to destroy it just to build on top of it all." Her smile faltered as she thought. Dipper frowned, before looking around. The others all seemed to be too engrossed by their dinner conversations that they likely would not notice. Dipper then stood and clinked his glass.

"I'm going to take my princess on a.. stroll! I want her to see the sights of the kingdom!" Grunkle Stan laughed. "Look at him. They aren't even married and the sucker is spoiling her already!" He laughed, but quickly stopped as everyone showed him a displeased look. He cleared his throat. "Sorry. Go ahead Dipper!"

Dipper then took her by the hand and led her out, past statues and flower beds. They passed fountains and went off the gravel path. He guided her to a small clearing through the forest and led her to a lake that shined a glowing blue. You could see the bottom of the lake and flowers were blooming brighter than the stars.

Y/n had a face of pure awe. She could hardly handle the beauty that this small lake had to offer. She asked curiously, "Isn't this apart of your kingdoms property? Shouldn't it be destroyed for the trees lumber and the flowers medicine?" "Nope!" Dipper said, popping the p. "I had ordered that this section of the forest not be destroyed. It's.. honestly too great to take down." "Wow. That's so considerate of you." She said, turning to face Dipper. She had a face of admiration and kindness.

Dipper blushed but smiled. He took baby steps closer to her. She didn't object. If anything, she did the same. They were so close that they could hear each other's heart beats and feel light flushing ghost their face. Y/n closed her eyes and Dipper did the same. He slowly leaned in. But OF COURSE... they were cut short. Suddenly, a rock was thrown at Dippers face, causing him to fall. Y/n was then suddenly picked up by some small creatures.

She struggled and kicked and punched. "Y/n!" Dipper shouted. The creatures dragging you away appeared to be... gnomes. Dipper quickly grabbed a large stick and ran off after her.

Y/n was plopped down and she looked up to see what she assumed to be the leader.

"Is this weird? Is this too weird? You need to sit down?" She didn't respond. "I'm sorry about this. But we needed to kinda kidnap you. We need a new queen and whatnot. So..." "What the HECK!?" Y/n said, cutting him off. "First you interrupt me and my fiancé while we were about to kiss and then you kidnap me!?"

"Hey!" A voice says. "Let go of my fiancé!!" Dipper yelled. "Haha, uh... listen! I'm sorry but this all is just a big misunderstanding. We wanted to take your fiancé as our queen. Not that bad, huh?" "NO, you don't! I will be the one to marry her and I will be the one to make her queen So, hands off!" "You don't know who you are messing with boy. We gnomes can destroy you at the drop of our pointy hats!" Dipper rolled his eyes and punched him.

After a small battle with the gnomes, you and Dipper were victorious. You both then ran away from the gnomes. The leader, Jeff yelled about some sort of revenge he will plan.

When the two of them both got back to the safety of the kingdoms courtyard, they sat down on the ledge of a fountain. The pair caught their breaths. When they both finally calmed down from the adrenaline, Dipper awkwardly wrapped his arm around Y/n's shoulder. She smiled and laid her head on his shoulder. "Thanks, Dipper. I owe you." He shrugged. "Nah, its fine." "No, really. Lemme make it up to you." "Psh, there's really no need. I just..." She cut him off by giving him a kiss on the lips.

He stiffened up, before relaxing. He slowly placed his hands on her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck in return.

The both of them suddenly were so excited to be married.

The end!