Mabel & Cupid Part I

Dipper typed on the keyboard with intense enthusiasm. He was currently on Grunkle Stan's new family computer, & Mabel saw it as a chance to play a little game of cupid. She remembered an old acquaintance she met back at their school before their summer break. She had thought that the two of them would make a rather cute couple, so she reached out to the girl and introduced her to Dipper online. Her name was Y/n, and she was still back at their home town, so her and Dipper talked through emails and text messages. They evolved from small little chats, to hour long talks. Right now, they were talking in a private chatroom Dipper made. He was going on and on about a recent adventure he had had with the family. Not that you minded, in fact, quite the opposite. You may not hear his voice, but you could feel his excitement through the key strokes.

'Honestly, Y/n.. I wish you were there to see it. It was epic!'

'I'll bet. btw, I just remembered something I wanted to tell you.'

'Sure. What is it?'

'I coming to Gravity Falls for a week!!'

'Really!?!?'

'Yup! My mom finally got enough $$$ saved up for a small little vacation.'

'Only a week though? :('

'Hey, r u complaining?'

'Not at all, I just wish you could stay longer.'

'Same, but my mom has a business convention to go to afterwards.'

'When will u be here?'

'The day after tomorrow.'

'WHAT!?!?!?'

'Woah! Calm down.'

'Why didn't you tell me sooner!?'

'IDK, I guess I just forgot... plus I wanted to see your reaction. ;)'

'I got to go get things cleaned up! See ya later!'

'Wait but!'

Dipper Pines has logged off

You sighed as you shut off your computer, you giggled slightly with him panicking only because you were coming over. It's not as if the Queen of England or the President were coming over. That was your Dipper.

Sorry I am leaving a cliff-hanger on this story, but I have other things going on and plus I need to eat. Lol. I will update it A-S-A-P. XOXO :D