Mable & Cupid Part II

So, it's been a while since I've done a Dipper x Reader, so let's do this!!! :D

As the bus stopped off near the entrance of Gravity Falls, I looked down at the address in my hands. 'Mystery Shack, Forest'. You sighed. You and Dipper have talked to each other in the past, but the most it was, was for classes and partner work. But you never had really thought of him more than just... cute.. When Mabel reached out to you, you were surprised, but you weren't complaining of course. You never were sure on WHY she set you and Dipper up as friends, but anytime you thought about it, you felt a blush rise to your cheeks. You smiled as you got off of the bus, and began to take in the surroundings that followed you. The smell of fresh firewood and bad coffee filled your nose... and you liked it. You liked it a WHOLE lot.

You headed into the woods and started looking for the Mystery Shack. You only stopped once, to eat a small snack. You finally found the strange looking house and smiled to yourself. "Thank God, I was afraid I'd get lost." You headed over to the front door and opened it. A cow bell rang as you opened the door, and you heard very loud thumping from the staircase. You looked over, and next thing you knew, you were tackled by this heavy and yet adorable pig. It licked and sniffed at your face and you giggled loudly. "Th-that tickles!! Stop it!" Suddenly, you heard a voice call out to the pig. "Waddles! You silly piggy! That's Y/n!" The pig was lifted off of you and you sat up. You opened your eyes and saw Mabel herself cuddling and kissing her pet pig, you presume, that is apparently named 'Waddles'. You stood back up and held out your hand to Mabel. "Hey Mabel. Man it's been a -woah!" Mabel began shaking your hand violently, with a huge grin on her face. "Hi Y/n! Man, it's super cool to see you again! Dipper is gonna be so happy to see you. He's been cleaning up the shack ALL day! I think he even put on some weird cologne or something to impress you." She said in a super quick tone.

You gave Mabel perhaps the best deer in the head-lights look you'd ever made in your entire life. Mabel's face suddenly lit up as she spoke again. "Speaking of Dipper, I should go get him. I set up a LOT of fun plans for you two today!" She suddenly bolted upstairs before you could ask her what she meant by 'plans.' You sighed. 'Never change Mabel... Never change..' You thought with a smile. You looked down at Waddles and began petting him. "Awww... who's a cute wittle piggy-wiggly? You are! Yes you are, yes you are!" Waddles gave out a playful 'oink oink.' Suddenly, your thoughts were cut short by someone clearing their throat. You looked up and saw an old man with a strange hair, black suit, red tie, and an eye-patch over his left eye. "Hey kid, what do ya need?" "Oh! I'm here to see Dipper." You said with a friendly smile. "Really!? I never imagined him having a girlfriend. Anyway, he's upstairs." Before you could correct this man, he left the shack. You shrugged and headed upstairs into a hallway, and when you headed down it, you saw Dipper come out of one of the rooms. He turned around and smiled at you. "Y/n! I didn't know you were here yet!" "Yeah.. Mabel was looking for you, by the way." He chuckled and rubbed his neck sheepishly. "Well, are ya hungry?" As if by mere chance, your stomach rumbled in agreement. "Y-yeah... I could go for something to eat."

~Timeskip~

You two were eating in the diner in awkward silence. You eventually spoke. "So... what's Mabel doing with a pig?" Dipper looked back up at you with a facial expression you just couldn't decipher. "N-not that there's anything wrong with having one, I just never expected it to tackle me when I first walked in." Dipper chuckled lightly and spoke. "She won it at the prize fair, and that on its own is a pretty.... long story." "Well, I'm all ears." You said as you scooted up in your chair. "Well..." Dipper went in to explain the events that happened in the story and you listened intently. Finally, he finished and you giggled. "Well, it was very nice of you to do that for your sister." "Well, I couldn't just LEAVE her there to rot, right?" He said jokingly and you smiled more.

Dipper offered to show you more around Gravity Falls, and you gladly accepted. You both decided to take a break in a little park. You two laid down on this large hill with a tree for shade. As you two talked, you began thinking to yourself: 'Dipper sure seems passionate about all his adventures of Gravity Falls. It's so cool to see him so happy here. He's so kind to me... Kind... caring... sweet.... handsome... Wait, did I just call him handsome? Ugh, if ONLY he'd see me like that. But he's too engrossed with this Wendy. *mental sigh* This is just crazy talk.' You thought. You suddenly noticed how close you are with Dipper right now, and grew sad. Only a week of this until you had to leave. It was so unfair. Surely there must've been a way to stay here longer, you thought with hope. But you knew, you couldn't.

"Dipper, why'd your sister set us two to meet each other?" He chuckled. "She thought we'd make a good couple or something. She can be silly like that sometimes." Well...... THAT certainly hurt. But despite your heart hurting, you pressed forward on the topic. "Ummm.... would we?" You said as you sat up. Dipper did the same and looked you in the eyes. "What do you mean?" You sighed. "Would we make a good couple?" You said as a small blush creeped on your cheeks. Dipper chuckled and gave you a hug. "Of course we would, but....." "But what?" "But what if you didn't like me back?" He said as he pulled away from the hug with a frown. You blushed further and looked down. "That wouldn't ever happen. Because... I do like you... a lot.." You said as you looked him back in the eye. "Really?" He grabbed your hands and held them tightly. "Yes. I understand if you don't like me back, but- MMPHM!!" Dipper suddenly lunged himself into your embrace and shoved his lips against yours.

He eventually pulled and chuckled. "I like you too, Y/n. And I'm really gonna miss you when you head back home." "I'll miss you too. But at least we'll be able to see each other again once school starts." You said with a giggle. You never have looked forward to school starting like THIS before, but you didn't care.

The End~!