Chapter 5: Hidden Rain Village (Part 1)

Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter as much as I loved writing it.

The members of Team 7 started heading towards The Hidden Rain Village after taking most of the day by discussing the plan before arriving to the village disguised as travelers, hiding their true identities to avoid bringing attention to themselves.

They had already managed to infiltrate the outskirts of the village, blending in with large body of water that wraps itself around them, a jutsu that was currently being performed by Konohamaru.

Water Style: Water Dome Jutsu

Konohamaru stops, causing the members to stop walking as well. "We've made it this far without being detected by any of the shinobi in the village... It's gonna get worse beyond this point so make sure to not let your guard down under any circumstance."

All three of them nod in response.

"As we've discussed before we will be infiltrating the village in teams of two to avoid suspicions. Itachi and Kenzō, the two of you will act a civilians and gather as much information as you guys can. Hanae and I we'll be keeping an eye on the two of you from afar, Her eyes would blow our cover before we even know it. But do not worry, if the moment comes where the two of you get in trouble I will be there to pull you guys out of it." He said with a reassuring smile as he pats the two boys on the back.  "Now, good luck guys."

Itachi and Kenzō nod before walking away.

Kenzō looks over to Itachi who had a mysterious aura surrounding him. "Everything alright, Itachi?" He asks.

"Yes, I'm just focused on the mission, it's all." Itachi replies to Kenzō's concerns.

He wanted to ask him further but decided not to. "Make sure to not look so focused on the mission, it may draw attention to us if they see someone looking as serious as you are right now."

Itachi looks at Kenzō to meet a pair of licorice colored eyes staring at him. Itachi couldn't tell due to Kenzō's face mask but he was smiling at him.

As they get to the entrance of the village, they're suddenly stopped by a tall muscular figure who deadly stared at the two.

The two remained quiet, waiting for the man in front of them to speak.

"Konohamaru sensei, it seems like those two have already gotten themselves in trouble, a man has stopped them by the entrance of the village." Hanae says as she looked at Itachi and Kenzō with her byakugan.

Konohamaru was at a disbelief, "What? Already?" He began to feel frustrated. -I thought that sending those two was better and more reliable than sending Hanae with one of them.- he thought to himself before taking a deep breath and turning to look at Hanae "let's not jump the gun yet, let's see what happens first before I step in."

Kenzō had already reached for the kunai on his back pocket while Itachi had already waved signs with his left hand.

"Have you guys seen a cat around by any chance?" The tall man began to laugh as he nervously scratches the back of his head.

Kenzō let's go of the kunai that was in his pocket and mentally sighs in relief while Itachi drops the hand sign.

"No, we haven't seen any cats around." Itachi said calmly.

"Ok, thanks for the help!" The tall man says before walking away from the two boys.

They look at each other and nod before continuing their mission.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, somewhere inside The Village Hidden in the Rain a woman holding an ill child on her arms cried "Lord Hideyoshi, please spare my child from my debt! Please allow her to be treated by the medical team of the village!" The woman cried as she dropped to his knees with her child on her arms.