Special Chapter: The New Ino-Shika-Cho Formation

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update of the stories I've honestly been hoping and waiting for more readers to read the previous chapters and vote on them but today I decided to treat you guys with a bit more of content!

This chapter will be an introductory chapter to the New Ino-Shika-Cho formation! I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I liked making it!

Updated on October 11th 2023

Amidst the departure of Team 7 on their C-rank mission from the Hidden Leaf Village, Team 6, a recently established trio of young shinobi, was en route to the training grounds where their enigmatic sensei was scheduled to meet them for their preliminary exam. As they ventured through the leafy expanse, a cloud of curiosity seemed to hang in the air.

Chorui, one of the members of Team 6, broke the silence with a query that stirred their collective imagination. "So," he began, casually munching on a bag of sea-salted chips, "what do you guys thinks our sensei looks like?" The prospect of unveiling the mystery that shrouded their sensei's appearance intrigued them all.

Inoue, with a hint of playful sarcasm, offered his own lighthearted theory. "I'm betting on someone along the lines of a perverted idiot, you know, just to fund their monthly magazine subscription," he suggested, prompting a chuckle from the team.

He then playfully bumped into Shikaze, insinuating that she might have already made up her mind in the idea. Shikaze, unruffled by the good-natured banter, gently pushed Inoue away, maintaining a measured distance. "I guess I'm too busy for those trivial mischiefs you guys indulge in," she retorted, her tone betraying a sense of seriousness.

Chorui quickly retorted, a playful glint in his eyes as he teased, "Please... you just spend your time napping everywhere you get the chance to."

Shikaze responded in a soft, good-humored tone, "Well, I'd rather sneak in a few rejuvenating catnaps than dedicate ninety percent of my life to snacking on junk food and risking unwanted weight gain." Their friendly banter added a sense of camaraderie to their journey toward the training grounds.

Shikaze's enigmatic personality made it challenging for anyone to discern whether her statements were serious, sarcastic, or merely in jest. As a result, her companions had learned to take her remarks slide.

"At any rate, we shouldn't even bother about what they might be like." Shikaze added.

"You're probably right." Inoue replies.

As they reached the designated meeting spot, the trio immediately spotted a tall figure awaiting their arrival.

Standing tall with periwinkle-colored hair, their new sensei focused his intense gaze on the trio. A palpable seriousness radiated from him as he addressed them. "You guys must be my students."

Despite their anxiety, all three of the young ninjas nodded in unison, maintaining a respectful silence. The tense atmosphere began to dissipate as their sensei broke into hearty laughter. His reassuring words brought some relief to the group.

"Why are you guys so nervous? It's not like I'm going to kill you or anything!" he chuckled warmly, attempting to ease their anxiety.

The trio exchanged incredulous glances, their thoughts syncing almost telepathically: "This is our sensei?"

Realizing that his laughter was met with bewildered expressions, he swiftly composed himself. "Alright, let's get back to why we're here..."

Their sensei continued to speak, providing more details about the nature of their preliminary exam, all the while the students absorbed the information, some not as eager to prove their abilities.