Chapter 6: Hidden Rain Village (Part 2)

Hey guys! The inspiration this week is real! So get ready for what I'm about to bring to the table! As always, I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

After having gathered more information on Lord Hideyoshi thanks to Homura's help, the two young shinobi retreat towards the meeting point to report to Konohamaru.

"So the person who's in charge of the village is called Hideyoshi and he's currently trying to gain more military power?" Konohamaru asks as he tries to put two and two together.

Kenzō nods in response.

"I guess our mission here is complete then, we must personally report this to Lord Seventh and allow him to take the best course of action." Konohamaru says.

"Still, it doesn't make sense that their allying themselves with The Hidden Stone Village... not to sound cruel but this village doesn't have anything that could possibly catch the Tsuchikage's attention." Hanae adds.

"Whatever it is, it must be something that the Tsuchikage must want desperately if she's willing to ally herself with Hideyoshi... furthermore reason for us to report back to Lord Seventh as quickly as possible."  Konohamaru responds. He takes a deep breath before clapping his hands together, "alright! It's time to head back to the village, no inns this time around." Konohamaru says as they set off towards The Hidden Leaf Village.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Five hours have passed since their departure from The Hidden Rain Village, and the members of Team 7 were almost by the Hot Spring they had stayed the day before.

"This is lame! I wanted to stay the night at the Inn." Hanae says before a large explosion near them causes them to stop from running and turning to look towards the explosion.

"Isn't that..." Before Kenzō could even finish what he was about to say, Konohamaru speaks over.

"That's the direction towards the Inn, we should probably go and make sure that everything is alright." He says.

Without questioning further, the members of Team 7 head towards the direction of the explosion.

"Somebody help me!" A young girl yelled as she was grabbed by a tall figured dressed in clownish attire.

"Stop right there!" Konohamaru rushes towards them, ready to engage into battle.

"Oh no you won't!" A woman who was dressed in black attire said as she slammed the floor with a war hammer causing the ground the floor to rise.

Konohamaru does backflip to distance himself from the attacker.

Itachi, Kenzō and Hanae manage to catch up to him and quickly get into their battle stances.

Hanae looks over towards the tall man with clown attire to notice that he was holding somebody who was familiar to her. "Soyomi!"

Soyomi who was trying to escape from the male's grasp continue to yell, "please help me, please!"

"You know her, Hanae?" Konohamaru asks.

"Yes, she's a girl I met during our stay at the inn..." she replies.

"I thought I wasn't going to have fun... but I guess I was wrong, Uta." The woman says as she lustfully looks at the four of them.

"Make sure to finish them off Yuzo, I'll go and take the girl to Lord Hideyoshi." With that said, the man begins to sprint away from the scene.

"He's getting away!" Hanae says as she begins to run towards him but she's suddenly stopped by a hard kick to the stomach from Yuzo, causing her to hit her back against a tree.