Tainted

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"You really are a monster Jungkook. You have a stone not a heart."

"I was this all along, you never complained about it. Now that it came to your friend, you are feeling disgusted" Jungkook said in a tone he never thought he would use with his brother. "Such a hypocrite you are"

A heavy punch landed on his jaw by Jimin who was having a labour breath while controlling himself. It's his brother infront of him Is he? he can't..... he can't lose his patience.

"Move" Jungkook said by getting back in his posture with eyes blood red. He was furious.

"Go away Kook. Let him live please" Jimin was crying, unable to get a hold on himself. Taehyung was lying there unconscious, in pain and he can't do anything. What can he do. He is between his brother and his best friend. He can't hold it anymore. It's getting too much just one day more precisely half and how much has he witnessed.

"He is my slave. I want him now" just let me see him hyung. Just a glimpse. I need.....

"Over my dead body" Jimin said wiping his tears away and stood straight infront of the door.

Jungkook huffed on the amount of love and sincerity his brother holds toward the younger boy.

"Jimin i need a little help here. I need to change his clothes he'll catch a cold in this condition" Jin from inside asked unknown of the things going on just outside the door.

"Coming" Jimin replied while warning Jungkook to stay down. Jungkook unwontedly gave up.

Jimin rushed inside and forgot to close the door. Jungkook got the chance he wanted. He peaked his head a little from the door and saw Taehyung looking quite pale with blue/purple lips and shivering completely.

The scene broke something inside him and he felt like someone cut the sir supply for a moment. What did i do. He wanted to punch himself.

Jimin placed his hand behind Taehyung's neck to support his body to lift him up so that he can take off his shirt. Jin quickly slides the shirt from younger's shoulder and saw something that made him gasp.

Jungkook tried his best to see but can see very little cz of Jimin who was sitting on bed covering the view. After some tries Jungkook can see Taehyung again when Jimin lifts him up and Jin was about to change his shirt.

He saw something, but couldn't quite make it clear because Jimin immediately laid Taehyung back on bed and then gestured Jin to keep quite. Jungkook don't know what was happening but the thing he saw, he can say it surely that it was not something good.

"That bastard tainted him" Jungkook heard Jin saying and then kissing younger's forehead while Jimin adjusted himself with the headstand of his bed.

Jungkook frowned on the word but then walked quickly back to his room cz he don't want Jin to see him right now. He somehow managed Jimin's anger but angry Jin..... a big no.

"C-chim.......chim....." Jimin quickly looked at the unconscious boy lying beside him.

"I'm here tae... see" Jimin quickly replied.

"Chim...." Taehyung said again

"I'm here..... with.... with you. Open your eyes" Jimin said trying hard to not cry. He need to be strong for Taehyung. Yet the name shaken his cores. After so long he heard Taehyung calling him by this name but of what use, he is unconscious.